Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Eibach Redline Level Special Edition

666Damian666

Hi all, anybody seen these before ? 

It looks like they lower the back slightly more than the front which is what a lot of people wished the Pro kit would do 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1

They look good. Do you know if they suit the S or just the ST?

They will fit the S 

The question is, would they wear out the rear shocks more due to the 45-50mm drop 

This it what I would go for if I was do do it again, The standard Eibach's don't do the rear enough :(

My concern would be that if these was fitted to our car I wouldn't be able to clean the rear arches out :wink:

8 hours ago, Tom-B64 said:

This it what I would go for if I was do do it again, The standard Eibach's don't do the rear enough :(

Yeah really bad timing for you 

I have been reading on some other forums that these springs are not 100% new to the market and are a improved re-issue of the same springs Eibach brought out about 2yrs ago 

Some said that 45-50mm at the back would wear the standard shocks out so I might go for the Eibach 30mm Pro Kit as they are tried and tested 

• Like 1

On 01/08/2016 at 9:16 PM, 666Damian666 said:

I have been reading on some other forums that these springs are not 100% new to the market and are a improved re-issue of the same springs Eibach brought out about 2yrs ago 

Some said that 45-50mm at the back would wear the standard shocks out so I might go for the Eibach 30mm Pro Kit as they are tried and tested 

Hmm interesting... I'm fairly disapointed in my Eibach's but when I look back at photos of my car before them they do make a really big difference, so it's not too bad I guess!

Annoying about the rear shocks tho... Maybe ST shocks may be better idk?