Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I did it!

GaryPL

Hi all,

I actually did it... bought a 6 month old Titanium X 1.0 EcoBoost 125. It's black, has 17 inch wheels, sat nav, front sensors and that emergency stop thing.

It has been a massive comedy of errors on the dealer's part (and sarcasm and anger on mine).  The first car I had bought, they decided to sell after taking my deposit.  So after I kicked off, they found me the one above which has an extra toy and a newer registration when compared to the original.  So here's hoping they don't mess this one up and that I will have my new car within a week or two! :)  I had better anyway - my Corsa's MOT expires soon!

I will try and post pics, particularly after I get the car treated with Gtechniq Crystal Serum, which is something I need given that the car is black and my allocated space is under a massive sycamore tree and next to a W word who's exceptionally careless.  So tree sap, scuffs and bird doodoos are a big problem that I need to try and combat! :)

• Like 1

Hi Welcome

Hi Gary welcome to FOC, Now get some pics up of your car

Thanks for the welcome.  I'd love to share some pictures of he car, but it may be a while, if ever - until I get the thing :sad: Trust Ford are completely and utterly awful: 

• 2 weeks later...

After some more chasing and leaving phone messages, I was slightly surprised to receive a call today saying my new car has arrived!  I pick it up on Thursday once they've had a chance to prepare it.

They were nice enough to invite me down to come and have a look round it, which was welcomed!  It has that undeniable new car smell and the driver's seat is rather comfortable.

I snapped one crappy photo using my phone at full zoom, through my current car's windscreen.  Not great but it'll do for now, until I get the car and take some proper ones.  But this may be after I have got the bodywork covered with Crystal Serum.

IMG_20160808_165755728_HDR.jpg

Thanks :) I'll get some decent shots up ASAP.  Though I have a wedding this weekend, so...

56 minutes ago, GaryPL said:

I have a wedding this weekend, so...

Congratulations. :smile:

Whoops. I didn't mean my own! But thanks anyway :-) 

Hello & welcome :smile: