AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

blcky

mud flaps/ sill protectors-lockwood

2 posts in this topic

hi guys, how easy are mud flaps to fit to my focus. is there anything i need to be wary of before fitting them?

i am thinking of buying lockwood sill protectors. has anyone used them? they are cheaper than ford ones considerably thats why i am looking at them or does anyone recomend any other type.

hi guys, how easy are mud flaps to fit to my focus. is there anything i need to be wary of before fitting them?

i am thinking of buying lockwood sill protectors. has anyone used them? they are cheaper than ford ones considerably thats why i am looking at them or does anyone recomend any other type.

How much are the mud flaps ? I paid £26.63 delivered for a set of fronts from Fordparts They were easy to fix, apart from an additional fitting they supplied. I could not see as it was needed so I left it off. and used the fixings that where already there to hold the wheel arch protectors in place. See this thread

Regards the sill protectors, I've just ordered a set yesterday from Lockwoods.