• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 blcky

blcky

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Ford Model: focus zetec 1.6
Posted 13 November 2009 - 11:55 AM

hi guys, how easy are mud flaps to fit to my focus. is there anything i need to be wary of before fitting them?
i am thinking of buying lockwood sill protectors. has anyone used them? they are cheaper than ford ones considerably thats why i am looking at them or does anyone recomend any other type.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 catch

catch

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Ford Model: MK2.5 Focus 1.6 Titanium Petrol
  • Year: 2011
Posted 22 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

hi guys, how easy are mud flaps to fit to my focus. is there anything i need to be wary of before fitting them?
i am thinking of buying lockwood sill protectors. has anyone used them? they are cheaper than ford ones considerably thats why i am looking at them or does anyone recomend any other type.

How much are the mud flaps ? I paid 26.63 delivered for a set of fronts from Fordparts They were easy to fix, apart from an additional fitting they supplied. I could not see as it was needed so I left it off. and used the fixings that where already there to hold the wheel arch protectors in place. See this thread

Regards the sill protectors, I've just ordered a set yesterday from Lockwoods.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users