Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can't remove plastic clip when removing front headlights! HELP

Branchinho

I need to replace my fog light bulbs as they aren't working but in order to do that I first need to remove my front headlights. I have no issues with the two torque screws but the plastic one  (bottom left of second pic) I can't get off? Am I missing something or doing it completely wrong? Looks like I can use a Phillips screwdriver but it just keeps spinning and I've tyres to get it off with a flathead but no luck so far, any help is appreciated.... 

image.jpg

image.jpg

It looks like a plastic fairing screw, it seems you would have to hold the outer diameter still whilst un-!Removed! the middle so that one comes out of the other and the whole clip is released

$_35.jpg

Thanks for the quick response! I have just tried to apply pressure to the outer ring but when I try to unscrew the middle bit it just keeps turning. If I pry the whole thing off won't it break it??

9 minutes ago, Branchinho said:

Thanks for the quick response! I have just tried to apply pressure to the outer ring but when I try to unscrew the middle bit it just keeps turning. If I pry the whole thing off won't it break it??

This might be of help http://www.triumph675.net/forum/archive/index.php/t-4131.html

• Like 1

It's what is commonly called a scrivet.

Sent from my SM-G930F