Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Movement at last

WelshAde

I phoned the dvla today and they have received my licence claim (for those who dont know i have been ill and lost my licence due to this illness)

the guy was really cool on the phone with me and said it might take a month to complete but he said as i surrendered my licence at the time he will send me a cover note enabling me to drive??? ive not heard of this before so i'll believe this when i see it lol

my zetec s is paid for sitting at the dealers waiting for me to collect when im allowed, i have allready bought a boot liner lol, managed to get one for £15 off a mate who sold his fiesta and never used the liner.

I found the DVLA in general are very helpful as long as you obey the rules, which you clearly did. So when cicumstances change for you they will try to help best they can. I have heard of this before when there has been a backlog at DVLA for what ever reason.

Glad to hear you're about to have some serious fun, enjoy!

yea cant wait, ive been over the dealers to visit the car this afternoon lol, how sad am i

Not sad at all, that's something I'd do haha.

While I was waiting to collect my car I'd drive past the dealer regularly and slowly tryin to catch a glimpse :lol:

Suppose it'll be worth playing the waiting game though in the end :)