Patrico777
聽Share

Just be sure to enjoy it 馃槑

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stoney871 said:

Just be sure to enjoy it 馃槑

Sent from my SM-G930F

Yeah I will hopefully will not drain too much petrol as I had TDCi now zetec s that was perfect 拢20=240miles

• Like 1

I am picking up the car tomorrow around 2-3pm we both drive half way as its very long drive lol about 4 hours so he is that kind to drive half way hopefully that car will be nice and I be happy with it as there is car meet in my town on 21st august around 140 poeple with cars coming down :) so Iwould like to take my real ST there !

Hope it goes well, the car looks lovely.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dan P said:

Hope it goes well, the car looks lovely.

Yeah I aill let you guy no later this evening with pictures :)聽

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Patrico777 said:

Yeah I aill let you guy no later this evening with pictures :)聽

Finally full tank 拢42 = 340 miles 34mpg

its beatiful but my zetec s tdci was good is well powerfull I would say more power not sure why ! It was turbo maybe that why lol but its beatiful

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Congratulations :)

Regarding the power - you're probably driving your ST150 like a diesel and changing up early. 聽You have to get a normally aspirated petrol higher in the rev range to get the most out of it. Probably 4k plus.

Hope you enjoy it.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, GaryPL said:

Congratulations :)

Regarding the power - you're probably driving your ST150 like a diesel and changing up early. 聽You have to get a normally aspirated petrol higher in the rev range to get the most out of it. Probably 4k plus.

Hope you enjoy it.

Yeah that what I do lol and I got 34mpg which is good for 2 litre engine sound so nicee that exhaust beatiful

• Like 2

Nice. Are you the guy who got rear ended the other week? Good to see you with some new wheels buddy. She looks a beauty聽:biggrin:

They do sound聽epic tbh!

4k changes though!?聽 You've lost half the powerband changing up that early lol. :tongue:聽 Love doing a burnout in mine and taking up to 6k in a few gears, it's not the quickest thing I've owned but it probably is the most fun haha!!

8 minutes ago, MPX309 said:

Nice. Are you the guy who got rear ended the other week? Good to see you with some new wheels buddy. She looks a beauty聽:biggrin:

Yeah its me lol, got an real ST now no more zetec s loool I am ST owner now haha its nice car but eating petrol ! Such a difference compared to my TDCi fiesta

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

They do sound聽epic tbh!

4k changes though!?聽 You've lost half the powerband changing up that early lol. :tongue:聽 Love doing a burnout in mine and taking up to 6k in a few gears, it's not the quickest thing I've owned but it probably is the most fun haha!!

Yeah Sound so lovely not loud just nice would not want it louder its headache need couple mods now my led fog lights side lights number聽plate wind deflectors 聽then not sure will see, still got my old fiesta so will swap lights over lol I am selling it is well the old one

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TomsFocus said:

They do sound聽epic tbh!

You no what I just found out ! The stupid bitc* insured me on another st! I spelled the reg for her 3 times she insured on another st ! Wtf that is crazy聽

Just now, TomsFocus said:

You seem to be doing well with insurance lately... :lol:

Yes I spelled it correctly everything she did not even say what car its I asked her what car is that showing you is it st white then said my reg omg I need to complain tomorrow ! They can listen to recordings that I gived聽right reg !

33 minutes ago, Patrico777 said:

Yes I spelled it correctly everything she did not even say what car its I asked her what car is that showing you is it st white then said my reg omg I need to complain tomorrow ! They can listen to recordings that I gived聽right reg !

Try and explain it through phonetic alphabet if you didn't, they can't possibly get that聽wrong.

So it will be: Victor November 5 6 Oscar Juliet Lima

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Pullock said:

Try and explain it through phonetic alphabet if you didn't, they can't possibly get that聽wrong.

So it will be: Victor November 5 6 Oscar Juliet Lima

I Know聽聽2 times i told her how did she manage to make error there is recording so they can check She made mistake聽

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Patrico777 said:

I Know聽聽2 times i told her how did she manage to make error there is recording so they can check She made mistake聽

Make sure you to speak to someone different if you can, then hopefully they should get it right.

• Like 2

Car looks lovely,enjoy :smile: 聽Have you seen the two threads on this page about the footwell interior lights mods?聽

7 hours ago, SpannerTheCat said:

Car looks lovely,enjoy :smile: 聽Have you seen the two threads on this page about the footwell interior lights mods?聽

Yeah I will thanks I did yes I got the lights in my zetec s but never installed them lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club