Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Mondeo ST200 Estate

HuxleyHound

Hi,

I have Ford Mondeo ST 200 estate in blue. It is quite rare and am unsure whether to sell it. The sills are shot, which is to be expected and I have rebuilt the drivers rear arch as that was in bad shape. If I do sell it I would like it to go to an enthusiast that will restore it as it is a beautiful care and otherwise in good condition.

Any thoughts please?

There's a few about in similar state, in fact trying to find a good one at resonable price is quite hard, how much do you think it's worth? Why not restore it yourself? Or is that cost to high?

I do not know how much it is worth really. I have seen a few in reasonable good condition go for several thousand. I am in the process of restoring it. I have rebuilt the arch and cut out the damaged segments of the sills and ground them down ready for my garage to weld in the new sills. It is not going to be too expensive to restore, probably about 500 to 600 quid as I am doing most of the work myself. It really needs an inner arch and rear quater panel but I have managed to recover it and it should last 5-10 years as I did the same on a BMW 318is and it lasted years and looked good once a professional sprayed it.

I have three cars and should really get it down to two.  lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club