Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Project Frozen - Fiesta ZS Mk7.5

666Damian666

Welcome, 

I have been a regular on the forums for some time now with over 1000 posts to my name but I have never felt the need to start a proper thread about my Fiesta...until now! 

My Fiesta is currently about 75% complete, however it's going into the garage next week for afew more bits and bobs

As it currently stands my Fiesta ZS 1.0l 125bhp mk7.5 in Frozen White has the following modifications:

De-badged

De-tangoed (front & rear)

Clean number plates (no garage advertising) 

Colour coded front washer jets

ST rear valance 

Custom cat back exhaust

Triple R front spliter 

Triple R side skirts 

K&N air filter

Short alloy DAB Aerial

STILL TO COME... alloys powder coated, Eibach 30mm lowering springs, front calipers sprayed Red and finally a Superchips remap! 

Once out the garage next week pictures will follow...

• Like 2

Slight change of plan, my lowering springs will be fitted on the 20th and the powder coating of my alloys is now up in the air and might be postponed until October :-( 

I'm also struggling to get anybody to spray the calipers as well which is a set back and annoying 

Overall not great! 

Painting the calipers is a fairly easy DIY job. All you need is a wire brush to remove any corrosion/rust, something to clean them with, some paint (I used two coats of Hammerite smooth black on my Focus) and a paint brush. I did two wheels at a time, removing the wheels and using axle stands. Mine were in a pretty ugly state and needed about 10 minutes prep each, 10 minutes painting and then a couple of hours between coats.

• Like 1

Thinking about bringing forward my Superchips remap due to the alloys being put back 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 666Damian666 said:

Thinking about bringing forward my Superchips remap due to the alloys being put back 

I think you will enjoy the remap - I know I am.  The difference in acceleration from a standing start is significant enough that I've added a lower wishbone suspension brace to calm down the wheel bounce.

I also added a K&N panel filter, mainly because the Mountune site indicated that their research suggested that the engine was a little breathless.  I'm also looking at opening up my airbox in a similar way to the Mountune change.  Keen to see if Superchips do a Stage 2 also.

liking the sound of your plans fella and look forward to seeing pics of the car

• 1 month later...

Eibachs are on, I have been waiting for them to settle before putting some pixs up 

I have taken some quick pictures when leaving work today (sorry my car is abit dirty)

You can just about make out the Triple R side skirt extensions + front spilter and subtle touches like the de-tangoed front lights, colour coded washer jets and short aerial 

The first picture shows how low the car is on 30mm Elbach Pro springs (excuse the slightly kerbed alloy, the other 3 are spotless lol)

I will put up some better pictures when it's a nicer day and the car is clean and in a better setting 

20160921_164219.jpg

20160921_160902.jpg

20160921_185238.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club