Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A narrow escape!!!

Skully

:o Phew!!!!!

I just got back from picking Skully Jr up after a pretty hairy experience.

I pulled up behind this car and was about to get out when the owner and his kiddy climbed back in theirs and pulled off. So I moved the car into where he was and locked up.

As I was walking up the road I heard this loud crack and a thump.

Looking back my heart sank. Lying across the pavement was a huge branch which had broken off a tree in a back garden. Cue brown trouser time!!!

I ran back to find the branch had just missed Pedro by two feet! It was lying across the pavement, out into the road beyond Pedro by about three foot.

IF a car or a lorry had gone past at that moment it could easily have caught it and pushed it into the back panels causing eff knows what damage!

I dragged it out the road and laid it on the pavement. I went over the car with a fine toothcomb but luckily...nothing!!

The thing is, if I'd had left him where he was, the branch would have hit the bonnet.....and Mrs S would have killed me!

Someone up likes me after all.....or likes Pedro anyhoo.

Phew - that must be karma. Poor Pedro must have been shaking

Phew - that must be karma. Poor Pedro must have been shaking

LOL.....He wasn't the only one!!! At least HE didn't have change his underwear when he got home!!!! :blink:

You were lucky (don't suppose you've got the lottery numbers? :rolleyes: ).

This reminds me of the hurricane in the late 80s 87 I think? I was working in London but I was due to return to Manchester permanently and I had bought a brand new SEAT ibiza 1.5GLX which I had stored in my parents garage. I came home the weekend of the storm to discover the Roof, Doors and one of the walls of the Garage had gone but amazingly the car hadn't been touched. My luck didn't last though because a few weeks later when I finally returned for good within 3 days I broke my ankle and couldn't drive for 6 weeks.

LOL.....He wasn't the only one!!! At least HE didn't have change his underwear when he got home!!!! :blink:

only if you hit the limiter all the way home.

only then will he needed to have changed his pants....and regained some lubricants :lol: