Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new car

laumk7

Looks really nice, its caught the light very well.

• Like 2

Many thanks chaps, it's my new st3, which if the accident last week hadn't happened would be sitting comfortably on my drive. As it is I've gotta wait till later this week when the insurance quote gets approved. As it stands though all docs are signed and this IS my new car :biggrin:

Best colour I think on the ST! Best of luck with it.

• Like 3

Looking nice Laurie! 

My brother has an st-3 same colour, have a look at my albums, hes done some slight cosmetic mods and recently put an induction kit and air filter in too. Whats mods you got planned?;)

• Like 1

Hope I don't regret not getting a Fiesta ST!  Nice car and I hope you enjoy it :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, laumk7 said:

Many thanks chaps, it's my new st3, which if the accident last week hadn't happened would be sitting comfortably on my drive. As it is I've gotta wait till later this week when the insurance quote gets approved. As it stands though all docs are signed and this IS my new car :biggrin:

What accident???

1 hour ago, Cookey09 said:

Looking nice Laurie! 

My brother has an st-3 same colour, have a look at my albums, hes done some slight cosmetic mods and recently put an induction kit and air filter in too. Whats mods you got planned?;)

I'm planning the full mountune upgrade and exhaust, so far that's it, insurance is going to take a hit as wiped out 4yrs ncb in a click 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, mikeyd1 said:

What accident???

Last Friday I had a choice between hitting a lorry head on or taking out a parked car, I chose the parked car.  Lorry should've given way as I was overtaking parked cars first/ already, but didn't and there wasn't room to squeeze through :sad:

Wing ended up 1 inch away from tyre, passenger door won't open due to wing  and the rest you can see. Cars in bodyshop at the moment, 2.5 grands worth of damage to my car, other car probably a write off even though minor damage really - it's a Y reg, but as damaged rear Shell / body quarter be difficult / impossible to repair

Was only doing 20 odd mph

20160805_084352.jpg

20160805_084342.jpg

20160805_084256.jpg

20160805_084305.jpg

14 minutes ago, laumk7 said:

Last Friday I had a choice between hitting a lorry head on or taking out a parked car, I chose the parked car.  Lorry should've given way as I was overtaking parked cars first/ already, but didn't and there wasn't room to squeeze through :sad:

Wing ended up 1 inch away from tyre, passenger door won't open due to wing  and the rest you can see. Cars in bodyshop at the moment, 2.5 grands worth of damage to my car, other car probably a write off even though minor damage really - it's a Y reg, but as damaged rear shell / body quarter be difficult / impossible to repair

Was only doing 20 odd mph

20160805_084352.jpg

20160805_084342.jpg

20160805_084256.jpg

20160805_084305.jpg

Damm i hope u ok so whats happening with new car have u sold this one then?

Old one already sold, dealership have agreed I can have new one as soon as quote approved (as everything already signed). Absolutely gutted all those weeks waiting for new car to be delivered and they go and deliver it same day as I break old car.:sad:

Still damage only cosmetic be like new afterwards 

• Like 1

New car very exciting i bet u cant wait

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, laumk7 said:

I'm like a kid waiting for Santa lol

Nice car ! Another accident !hope you ok 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, laumk7 said:

I'm like a kid waiting for Santa lol

Makesure u put up some pics when u get it. Do u have any mod plans???

• Like 1

I think also its the best colour,nice car.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Patrico777 said:

Nice car ! Another accident !hope you ok 

Thank you ; I was incredibly shaken by it last week. Now I consider myself extremely lucky

4 hours ago, mikeyd1 said:

Makesure u put up some pics when u get it. Do u have any mod plans???

I'm already planning the full mountune upgrade including the exhaust.  Other than that that's it.

I am however planning on giving the car a complete detail once I receive it- weather permitting 

• Like 1

Every time i look at ur pic of new car i WANT one so bad lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mordey said:

Did the lorry stop after the accident.

No he didn't  :sad:.  Unfortunately didn't get a chance to get his number plate either :sad: probably knew what he'd done and scarpered. None of the witnesses stopped nothing, my faith in humanity is seriously injured, most especially as it was local 

As long as you weren't hurt... I strongly recommend everyone get a reliable dashboard camera for this very reason.

Back in August last year I had a crash in my car when an overloaded minicab driven by someone not insured to do cut me up on the approach to a roundabout that had two lanes.  I was forced into the kerb and needed the front o/s wing, bumper, o/s front door and two new alloy wheels.  Fortunately, after a painfully long time, my insurer accepted it as a non-fault accident.  The annoying thing was this happened a month before my renewal and at the time it went down as a fault claim and added a significant sum to my quotes.

So to cut a long story short - £80.00 on a decent dash cam can save you money and it establishes liability within hours of the insurer getting the video :)

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, GaryPL said:

As long as you weren't hurt... I strongly recommend everyone get a reliable dashboard camera for this very reason.

Back in August last year I had a crash in my car when an overloaded minicab driven by someone not insured to do cut me up on the approach to a roundabout that had two lanes.  I was forced into the kerb and needed the front o/s wing, bumper, o/s front door and two new alloy wheels.  Fortunately, after a painfully long time, my insurer accepted it as a non-fault accident.  The annoying thing was this happened a month before my renewal and at the time it went down as a fault claim and added a significant sum to my quotes.

So to cut a long story short - £80.00 on a decent dash cam can save you money and it establishes liability within hours of the insurer getting the video :)

I was about to get a dash cam but didnt want it on show if u know what i mean. Bit might get one anyways considering what happened to laumk7

• Like 2

10 hours ago, GaryPL said:

Thing is I've already got one a nextbase 512g .. annoying angle is it wasn't in the car as it was hardwired in previously :sad:

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club