Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Goto last unread Attention all MK7 1.6 owners.. * 12 An interesting insight..

Reaper

<dead horse> ok - stop flogging me now please...

<DanGull> Right, as it is clear that Reaper isn't going to post what is actually going on here, and some more 'colourful' comments are starting to appear, I think I'll close this.

If anyone DOES have anything to add - say you actually receive a letter and can give some details - then drop me a PM and I'll open it again.

<dead horse> ok - stop flogging me now please...

<DanGull> Right, as it is clear that Reaper isn't going to post what is actually going on here, and some more 'colourful' comments are starting to appear, I think I'll close this.

If anyone DOES have anything to add - say you actually receive a letter and can give some details - then drop me a PM and I'll open it again.

sorry for starting new topic with same name but i can devolge in what the recall is as i had it done on fri with my moutune software update as well regards to poor running when started mountune sent my dealer a letter dealer rang me and said they needed to do mountune software update and also there is a recall on the car well it was an electrical plug some where on the car that had to be moved/checked so nothing to serious :P ;) :unsure::rolleyes::lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club