Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Well, what's 6hrs among friends?

laumk7

I've finally finished, largely due to a lot of the interior already being done tbh

Up at 6am, to snow foam with Gtechniq w4 

20160813_060246.jpg

I didn't like how things it came out, so went over again with chemical guys no touch snow foam 

20160813_060831.jpg

Followed by a 3 bucket hand wash with Poorboys slick n suds and lambswool mitt

20160813_062422.jpg

20160813_063844.jpg

Then dragons breath fallout cleaner, followed byour thorough claying ( Meguiars clay and Dodo juice Born slippy lube). Forgot pics of this stage as dropped phone

Thend came the Polish, Meguiars deep polish to be precise.

20160813_083647.jpg

Finally it came time for the wax, Dodo juice purple haze. This was followed up by Swissvax autobahn wheel wax and AG fast glass on the glass. 

20160813_115303.jpg

20160813_115219.jpg

20160813_115231.jpg

The interior was simply the build number from boerni put on and it's finished!

20160813_115148.jpg

20160813_115116.jpg

Tada as they say

Edit: not quite  sure  why that last pic is upside-down?  :unsure:

• Like 4

That's looking excellent:biggrin:

Ooh snowfoaming with the garage door open behind (in pic 2) and not the covering contents, you must be more skilled with your lance than me. I inadvertently snowfoamed both freezers, my tool cab and the potato cupboard when I hadn't shut mine:ohmy:

• Like 4

You know me - I don't like modern cars (even Fords...), but that looks amazing!! 

• Like 1

It really does look the dogs nutz I have to say. Looking to get a snow lance for my Karcher. *note to self* check karcher model and then look for snow lance to fit.

• Like 1

That looks really good. Good luck keeping it that way once you get it on some B roads. :tongue:

• Like 2

Tbh you don't have to go anywhere to get it dirty.  I cleaned mine yesterday as prep for a show today...look out the window this morning and it's covered in dust/pollen which has stuck with morning dew... :dry: 

Many thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.  :smile:

A lot of hard work, but it paid off. I have to admit to still going out there and checking up on it lol as I still cannot believe I've got an ST3 sat on my driveway!

• Like 2

Woah, that's one shiny car! Impressive :)

May I ask, where did you find out your car's build number?? And who made it into a gel badge for you?!

• Like 1

Build number is from boerni in Germany , he works at the build plant and can look up your vehicles build number for a small fee and vin nunber (as he's inundated with requests for it), he offers a build plaque for an extra £20, but it's cheaper to get one from dmb graphics who only charge a fiver.

Boernis email is: boerni@yahoo.com

Dmb link is: http://www.dmb.uk.com/prod/2345/fiesta-mk7-st-build-number-gel-badge?preview#overview

• Like 1

Thank you! I'll keep this in mind for if I every get my hands on a Fiesta ST or something iconic. For now I think this information might be useful for my friend with the new RS :)

Cheers!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club