Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mod Tips Help!

Az96

Hi im new here and ive been searching for what mods i can do to my new car, i cant seem to find a great deal other than monotune upgrades or just styling.

I have a 2010 Mk7 Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 Petrol 118bhp 

I want to know what i can put on it to make it faster (dont shout insurance is a bomb as it is cant get insured on a ST or id buy one in a heartbeat) 

I can get it remapped to take it to 140 but its no use without a turbo, can i fit a turbo, larger intercooler or other engine parts from a ST or anything else and add to my car. I cant find much help on the internet maybe someone here has already attempted this or done this and can shed some light on this for me.

THANKS

image.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, planning on doing some engine upgrades myself, I have the same car as you but red and 2011, inter cooler is a waste of time and money unless you have a turbo, the answer to your question is yes you can fit a turbo but I'm unsure of costs and easiness, I'm looking at fitting a turbo or even doing an st conversion in mine but still need more research, your remap will be fine, but just make sure you get a sports clutch to handle the power, that goes with a turbo or st conversion as well, with the amount of power even a new gearbox would do you but all this gets quite costly, in my opinion if you wanna keep it cheap and get a few more horses then get a custom exhaust, bluefin remap as this can be removed also (or any that gives you good bhp), air filter/cone filter and sports clutch, you may have to upgrade your manifold as well but you'd have to do a bit of research on this! Bare in mind that this will still cost a bit of money and may be harder or easier to sell, depends on your area! Hope this helped a little