Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Driving Playlist Favourites?

EmmaKitkat27

Hey!

Looking to find out what people enjoy listening to the most when they are tearing up the roads. I need some new music in my life (including brand new music and whatever has been left undiscovered or forgotten).

If you have an Artist/Album/Compilation or just a handful of favourite songs that you always end up playing when you're ready to go for it lets hear who/what it is!

At the moment I like listening to Nero's new album while driving around at night, though I'm not shy about a bit of Fleetwood Mac either.. What about you? :)

• Like 1

I've got about 500 odd songs on my USB stick, everything from Lionel richtea to modern pop (now I'm showing my age) and metal, it gets shuffled and skipped depending on what mood I'm in tbh, no real favourites as such

• Like 2

Various music to suit various driving styles.

U2 and Queen for cruising & Disturbed and Prodigy for blasting 😎

Plenty of other genres depending on my current mood.

I enjoy Talking Heads on long trips (quirky just like me).

Sent from my SM-G930F

• Like 2

I have currently 157 albums on my usb stick. 12 play lists and a folder with all my Norther soul music on.some 300 titles. Plus My reggae folder.

So pretty eclectic taste in music. From All the Cure albums to Red Hot Chiill peppers to Adelle to Artic monkeys to Radio 1 live lounge sessions to Al Green to Paul Weller to The Jam to all Faithless albums to Dread zone to all Leftism albums to Fatboy slim collection and many more.

I just love my music in the car

• Like 2

i use spotify, mostly Dancehall some house and old school R&B

• Like 1

It's a bit 'Old School' but Welcome To The Pleasure Dome is a cracking driving album! 

• Like 2

I'm stuck in the 1980s when it comes to my music, as I seldom listen to anything after that decade. 

For me it is mainly Roy Orbison (Drove All Night, You Got It, Pretty Woman, We'll Take The Night), Roger Whittaker (Durham Town, New World In The Morning) and other miscellanious country artists/songs.

I think people are a bit shocked when I drive through town with the windows down and my music on, because they see an old car, hear old music and then realise the driver is in his 20s! :laugh: 

• Like 3

Nothing like cruising down the motorway (left lane), and listening to America, or Chicago, or the Eagles :)

But like others, I have almost 600 songs - what I listen to depends on mood. All the way from Alternative, to Jazz, to Country, to Pop. Favourite decade is still 90's and noughties, as I'm Gen Y :tongue:

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Incontro said:

Nothing like cruising down the motorway (left lane), and listening to America, or Chicago, or the Eagles :)

But like others, I have almost 600 songs - what I listen to depends on mood. All the way from Alternative, to Jazz, to Country, to Pop. Favourite decade is still 90's and noughties, as I'm Gen Y :tongue:

Ah yes, I forgot about America.  I love their album "Your Move".

• Like 3

i try and not have music on cause some certain songs make me drive faster or bop about haha

• Like 3

I also like some Afrobeats

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've got over 1000 songs on my phone/itunes.  But for driving music I usually listen to.  Muse, Queen, The Cult, Pendulum, Prodigy, Coldplay, Elton John & The Shadows.  

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club