Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Turbo boost sensor

Barry the beard

Hi everyone, i have a late 2005 Mondeo estate 2.2 tdci ghia. I am having  an intermitant problem, which i am hoping somebody can shed some light on. The problem only occurs when i am towing our caravan, the glow plug light comes on and the car looses power, i replaced the glow plugs last year but this year the problem re-occured. I have taken off the EGR valve and cleaned that, i took it to a friend of mine who plugged in his fault finder and it came up with Turbo charger boost sensor as a fault.Am i right in thinking this is also called an MAP sensor. My problem is this, i want to replace it, but can anybody tell me where it is exactly situated. I have spent most of today looking for it, had the car on ramps been underneath and still cant find it, can anybody please help. Many thanks Barry

Welcome Barry :)

You might get more answers and information if you post this in the Mondeo Forum on the homepage.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club