Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ideas needed

Emkatelew

Hi all, 

I have done some baby modifications to my car so far...

Had my alloys refurbished to a charcoal grey/black, fitted wind deflectors, ford motorsport number plate holders and pressed carbon plates. (Will get round to posting some pics eventually).

My windows are booked in to be tinted soon.

I'd love some more ideas for simple ish things I can do as don't think I'll be able to tackle anything too complicated.

Thanks in advance,

Emily x

Forgot to say I am also changing the standard footwell lighting to blue LEDs :smile:

• Like 4

Sounds good so far, don't forget to let your insurers know of each and every change though :smile:

• Like 2

I hate the "orange"glow in mine when everything else is a lovely blue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

that car is just gagging for new gel ford oval badges , front / back / steering wheel.

white background with blue writing would be my choice.

still using fords standard 2 foot long radio mast ?

ditch it for a stubby carbon fibre ariel that looks much more trick......

and i'm not seeing any mudflaps on that car either........

;-)

all the above mods could be done for a total of around £100 and a saturday mornings work.....

you can thank me later.

B-)

• Like 2

Haha, I'll thank you now! You're right, the ariel is definitely one of the things that's started to bug me :angry: any chance you have the link to where I could order a new one? X 

I have fitted new LED number plate lamps cost about £10 and are much brighter and look great especially when you have a custom plate.

• Like 1

On 19/08/2016 at 2:20 PM, Emkatelew said:

Forgot to say I am also changing the standard footwell lighting to blue LEDs :smile:

Loving that lovely Blue light. I want mine blue too. How did you do it ??

Don't the shorter aerials and shark fin ones have problems with radio reception?  Especially DAB?

• 3 weeks later...
On 27/08/2016 at 5:37 PM, Emkatelew said:

A few recent pics :tongue:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I want footwell lighting in my car but my cars too old 😢😢😢

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got the back 3 tinted the other day ◾️✨

C1622F60-EC4A-4E4A-8904-AC78E5F391E8.jpg

• Like 2

Nice one Emily. What did it cost you ?

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a bluefin ecu remap on their zetec s? If you do I'd love to know what you think of it...I'm considering getting one 🤔

Also did some more blue interior lights the other day (they do look slightly purple in the pic for some reason) but exactly the same as my footwell ones, put one in the boot aswell 🙆🏻

IMG_3849.JPG

Booked in to have a stage 1 revo remap on Tuesday...going to put a panel filter in at the same time too 😬

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 03/09/2016 at 1:08 AM, GeorgeWhitworth said:

I have fitted new LED number plate lamps cost about £10 and are much brighter and look great especially when you have a custom plate.

Thanks, I did this the other day! This is how they look now...

IMG_4244.JPG

Said bye bye to the tango - both front and rear indicators changed to Phillips silver vision...can anyone recommend bulbs for the side indicators? Can't seem to find a silver vision version of the bulbs 🤔

IMG_4236.JPG

IMG_4242.JPG

On 04/01/2017 at 5:27 PM, Emkatelew said:

Said bye bye to the tango - both front and rear indicators changed to Phillips silver vision...can anyone recommend bulbs for the side indicators? Can't seem to find a silver vision version of the bulbs 🤔

IMG_4236.JPG

IMG_4242.JPG

Hey! I'm not too sure about bulbs but I am currently looking at swapping every bulbs out (except headlights) on my MK6 Fiesta ZS to LED's! They use less power, light up 2-3 times faster and are a solid brighter colour opposed to a slow reacting bulb light up and light off!

They aren't cheap cheap unless you don't mind buying unbranded eBay LED's but I would rather not 😂 I know that you can pretty much (from looking) get an LED for all bulbs and in clear white, red and orange and you can even get ones (what I'm looking at) getting them with a glass/plastic type bulb looking housing so when you look through the clear glass/plastic on your front or rear lights you won't see a stork with loads of LED squares just sat there looking strange!

Definitly something worth looking into, I literally just searched for LED Car Bulbs and there is a site called www.powerbulbs.com (got my Philips bulbs from here) or www.autobulbsdirect.co.uk (very wide range and easier to navigate) both have options available and are proper firms and not an eBay seller saying they're a firm and you end up finding out it's a normal guy at home buying Chinese LED's for 10p and just buying them to ship to you!

• 2 weeks later...

Look at my project page to get some ideas a love leds I even have them on my dipped beams lol all blue like me too here's my car when it's dirty haha 

Screenshot_20170121-165731.png

• 3 weeks later...

Appreciating the clean from today as it doesn't last long at this time of year 😪

IMG_4650.PNG

15 minutes ago, Emkatelew said:

Appreciating the clean from today as it doesn't last long at this time of year 😪

IMG_4650.PNG

How can it get dirty when you are driving it around on a white tile floor?! :tongue:

• Like 1