Do Not Sell My Personal Information

small plug

Affleck

Sorry if this has been asked before.  I have just got a 2009 1.6 zetec.  my question is that when looking in the boot I noticed a courtesy light on the right side, on the left side is a couple of cut outs one with a small square plug hanging out, can anyone tell anyone old man if something should be installed here (if have checked the manual but can't find anything) the car has been fitted with reversing sensors.  Assistance anyonenppreciated.

Same in my 2008 titanium, I'm sure as standard there's nothing there but you can fit another boot light in the aperture if you want.

cheers, just thought i was missing something

Just noticed that in one of the openings is black circular device with a small square hole on top with LMH on it, anyone know what this is please

thats the parking sensor buzzer, low/medium/high volume switch

1 hour ago, iantt said:

thats the parking sensor buzzer, low/medium/high volume switch

Must check mine as I haven't noticed anything in the apertures!

just spotted (in the first aperture on the offside) a round white object approximately 3 inches diameter that appears to be stuck to the bodywork just behind the rear seats...is this what your on about?

On 21/08/2016 at 4:46 PM, Russ said:

Must check mine as I haven't noticed anything in the apertures!

just spotted (in the first aperture on the offside) a round white object approximately 3 inches diameter that appears to be stuck to the bodywork just behind the rear seats...is this what your on about?

Never noticed anything like that, going to have to look now! I also have the black parking sensor speaker on the nearside (Xvision). Is it possibly something to do with the SRS system (crash sensor?)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club