Join Premium & Save
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kikey

strange noise

3 posts in this topic

i have just had my timing belt replaced and new tensioner my car has started to make a very faint squealing noise when it gets to normal running temp i have taken it back to the garage and all the belts and pulleys ect were fine any ideas would be a great help thanks !Removed! its a 2002 1.8 turbo diesel estate

i have just had my timing belt replaced and new tensioner my car has started to make a very faint squealing noise when it gets to normal running temp i have taken it back to the garage and all the belts and pulleys ect were fine any ideas would be a great help thanks !Removed! its a 2002 1.8 turbo diesel estate

Probably the tensioners faulty. If the noise has only developed since it was changed, chances are thats where the fault lies.

Probably the tensioners faulty. If the noise has only developed since it was changed, chances are thats where the fault lies.

thanks for the reply but they tried a new tensioner and noise still there some one said that it might be an air pipe to the turbo that they may have damaged they are going to have a look