Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2.5 2008 1.8tdci titanium mods & upgrades

SuperOwls

1 hour ago, b4zz said:

loving the look of the out side very stealth looking. loving the recaro front seats what a nice upgrade. can I ask if they where hard to put in and how long did it take?

Cheers mate!! Swapping the seats is 1 of the easiest upgrades to do. Disconnet the battery for 10mins prior to starting so you dont get an airbag fault light on the dash, then it's literally undoing 4 torx bolts, disconnecting the wiring and lifting them out, that's the hardest part cos you need to be careful not to scratch plastic trim or even worse...the paint, especially drivers side with steering wheel in the way, took 20mins max to swap fronts, back seat was a bit more of a pain (see my earlier post). Only other thing to mention is that unless you already have the heated seats you will need switches etc to get them to work, or just use them without the heaters. They really make a difference and can be adjusted much more than standard seats so you get the sporty feel. Main thing for me though is they're wipe clean so no worries about spills etc

• Like 1

Very nice especially the last pic showing made in Sheffield. Could have gone 0114 

• Like 2

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:15 AM, SuperOwls said:

Cheers mate!! Swapping the seats is 1 of the easiest upgrades to do. Disconnet the battery for 10mins prior to starting so you dont get an airbag fault light on the dash, then it's literally undoing 4 torx bolts, disconnecting the wiring and lifting them out, that's the hardest part cos you need to be careful not to scratch plastic trim or even worse...the paint, especially drivers side with steering wheel in the way, took 20mins max to swap fronts, back seat was a bit more of a pain (see my earlier post). Only other thing to mention is that unless you already have the heated seats you will need switches etc to get them to work, or just use them without the heaters. They really make a difference and can be adjusted much more than standard seats so you get the sporty feel. Main thing for me though is they're wipe clean so no worries about spills etc

cheers for that and I may do this to mine

Wasn't keen on the front and rear badges with fly eye wrap so got some gel badges instead, carbon background with red logo's20161020_175012.jpg20161020_175114.jpg20161020_174638.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

20161109_122433.jpgSwapped the dash top storage pocket for the ST gauge pod, I know I won't be able to get them working but it's just for effect at the moment as they look better than the cubby hole.

Am looking into getting something mounted in there instead of the factory clocks at some point, maybe a touch screen sat nav if I can find one to fit

• Like 1

Some members here have fitted mobile phones with the torque pro app installed and IIRC someone once fitted a ScanGauge module.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Some members here have fitted mobile phones with the torque pro app installed and IIRC someone once fitted a ScanGauge module.

Thanks, yes I've seen some of them, all good ideas bit I like the sat nav idea, would have to be a small one tho, will post whatever I come up with

4 hours ago, SuperOwls said:

20161109_122433.jpgSwapped the dash top storage pocket for the ST gauge pod, I know I won't be able to get them working but it's just for effect at the moment as they look better than the cubby hole.

Am looking into getting something mounted in there instead of the factory clocks at some point, maybe a touch screen sat nav if I can find one to fit

looking good

• Like 1

looking good

Looks very good .its hard to get multiplug for this otherwise you could just illumenate it . I once fitted st170 pods in my mk1.5 2.0 esp .bought it with loom already made. It was show purpose only.

99a13d34a23808b5aac2330c5947a8cf.jpg

Then later fitted ghia trip changing colour & adding unique custom made dials face.

455360f991f3289abcb5c9a3cdfbd589.jpg

36781dadc95573134e420e51347d0da1.jpg

e6243f4cb53e4319a1f2360c4c116324.jpg

In my mk2.5 titanium i fitted this

f11ef03da718cd878efe8ce1ad0bbd0f.jpg

Scangauge ii which gives allsorts of readings from ecu. Also a trip computer & fault code reader & eraser.

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hiya mate spotted the pictures on Morrison's Hillsborough im originally from down that way i live on other side of Sheffield now though! If your ever looking for a spray shop again give daz a ring at "scuffs" and tell him Gavin sent you he will sort you out!

On Monday, December 05, 2016 at 3:58 PM, gavingilmour said:

Hiya mate spotted the pictures on Morrison's Hillsborough im originally from down that way i live on other side of Sheffield now though! If your ever looking for a spray shop again give daz a ring at "scuffs" and tell him Gavin sent you he will sort you out!

Nice 1, cheers pal, will bear that in mind, got your message about parts for sale, not got any at the moment but I'm thinking of changing the alloys so mine may be up for sale soon.....if I don't swap for another set

I've got a quote unique set of alloys that i don't think Amy focus has so id be reluctant to change but keep me posted on anything elsr buddy!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Changed the wheels for the new year, set of Mondeo Titanium 18's instead of the Focus ST's, I prefer the grey instead of the black....for time being anyway

20170103_182336.jpg

20170103_182246.jpg

20170103_182309.jpg

20170103_182323.jpg

• Like 3

liking the new wheels and one day I may invest in a set of these

• Like 1

5 hours ago, b4zz said:

liking the new wheels and one day I may invest in a set of these

Got a good deal with these, £300 for the set, recently refurbished all with matching Falken tyres and they came with a matching 5th wheel too. I sold my ST alloys for the same so didn't cos me a penny and I have a spare alloy now too...happy days!!!

• Like 1

On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 2:04 PM, SuperOwls said:

Got a good deal with these, £300 for the set, recently refurbished all with matching Falken tyres and they came with a matching 5th wheel too. I sold my ST alloys for the same so didn't cos me a penny and I have a spare alloy now too...happy days!!!

wow that was a great price as you say you sold you st wheels for the same price so every one was a winner

• Like 1