Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus 2.5 2008 1.8tdci titanium mods & upgrades

SuperOwls

Red really does look well on black wheels. I went for gold

Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Looks mint with those discs, what make are they?

Black Diamonds drilled & grooved with Black Diamond predator pads.

Last bit of exterior chrome has gone now, colour coded fog light bezels20161001_164706.jpg

• Like 1

20161002_150936.jpgAlso fitted fly eyes tint while I had the bezels off20161002_152940.jpg20161002_174728.jpg20161002_180921.jpgAlso did the grill badge, rear fog & reverse lamps and spoiler brake light, will do head & tail lights later this week 

• Like 2

looking good and will be intrested to see how the fly eye copes in the winter weather

• Like 2

Looking goo superowls. 

Looks like we have similar ideas for the fly eye. Im slowly getting my lights done when i get time.

Fly eye should hold up well. My last car had it on for 2 years.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Paddy.t said:

Looking goo superowls. 

Looks like we have similar ideas for the fly eye. Im slowly getting my lights done when i get time.

Fly eye should hold up well. My last car had it on for 2 years.

Cheers mate, hope so, I've not made my mind up yet weather to do headlights because a few people on net have said they get clogged up with salt spray etc in winter and affects the light output. Plus I already have the black inners on my headlights so might just do the tail lights for now

• Like 1

Im same with deciding to do headlights or not.

Might do them and if it affects light output can always take it off.

20161005_145953.jpgGot all the calipers painted now and fly eye fitted on all lights except for headlights, still not decided weather to do them or not. I know black on black isn't for everyone but I'm definitely liking the look compared to standard with all the chrome etc. Next on list is the recaro fronts to match the rears20161005_123416.jpg20161005_123304.jpg20161005_123314.jpg20161005_123343.jpg20161005_123358.jpg

• Like 1

20161005_145953.jpgGot all the calipers painted now and fly eye fitted on all lights except for headlights, still not decided weather to do them or not. I know black on black isn't for everyone but I'm definitely liking the look compared to standard with all the chrome etc. Next on list is the recaro fronts to match the rears20161005_123416.jpg20161005_123304.jpg20161005_123314.jpg20161005_123343.jpg20161005_123358.jpg

Very nice , really looks good, although i would have left the chrome bonnet trim to break off color theme maybe carbon dipped. I think theirs too much black but hey thats my opinion.you go with what youre happy with.

Yunii

Btw car is screaming for sideskirts.

Yunii

1 hour ago, yunii said:

Btw car is screaming for sideskirts.

Yunii

Thanks for the comments mate, I know it needs side skirts, that's the downside of having the 5 door, eBay is full of 3Dr skirts, I'll keep looking tho, missed out on a set a couple of weeks ago, they get snapped up as soon as they're listed

liking the fly eye rear lights mate. im with ynnii there is to much black on black for me but go with what you like as if we were all the same it would be a very boring world ha ha. you have done a great job of making the car your own. look forward to any more up dates

• Like 1

1 hour ago, b4zz said:

liking the fly eye rear lights mate. im with ynnii there is to much black on black for me but go with what you like as if we were all the same it would be a very boring world ha ha. you have done a great job of making the car your own. look forward to any more up dates

Cheers mate, different strokes for different folks & all that. I just fancied the stealth look for a change :ph34r: you never know if they're gonna need another Knight Rider car!!!! Fitting the red strobe light on grill next week :biggrin:

• Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 10:38 AM, SuperOwls said:

Cheers mate, different strokes for different folks & all that. I just fancied the stealth look for a change :ph34r: you never know if they're gonna need another Knight Rider car!!!! Fitting the red strobe light on grill next week :biggrin:

ha ha good thinking and are you going to call the car kit lol

Had a sunstrip fitted today, didn't want to go too dark so had it to match the factory grade tint that's on the rear doors & tailgate, only cost £20 so happy with that20161009_130241.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, b4zz said:

liking the sun strip very nice

Ideal for the winter months ahead 👍

6 hours ago, Lenny said:

Ideal for the winter months ahead 👍

It also blocks out fog & snow blindness :biggrin:

• Like 1

Finally fitted the Aux/USB switch to the dash, routed Aux from glove box but couldn't get the USB power to work, tried for hours, used every swear word I could think of but no joy, I eventually connected it to the 12v socket in armrest and found out the thing is faulty anyway so just Aux it is then. Works fine and I can now listen to my mp3's without having glove box open so all good.....apart from switch being a different shade of silver - but that's my OCD again!!!20161013_133832.jpg20161013_134341.jpg

• Like 1

If you remove the radio their will be power outlet multiplug taped up in the loom which is used for smokers pack option situated in the ash tray compartment. Thats where i took feed from.

Yunii

6 minutes ago, yunii said:

If you remove the radio their will be power outlet multiplug taped up in the loom which is used for smokers pack option situated in the ash tray compartment. Thats where i took feed from.

Yunii

I did see an orange terminal taped up behind the blank switch, would that be the live? How did you connect that to the usb, is there an adapter that connects them?

Yunii

I did see an orange terminal taped up behind the blank switch, would that be the live? How did you connect that to the usb, is there an adapter that connects them?

If its a T type spade conector in orange with 2 wires then yes that is the one.

Yunii

Yunii

I got a power outlet from scrappy then wired into the orange connectors . Bought a usb adapter that plugs into cig lighter. Then bought male to female usb adapters.which is where the aux switch wire plugs in.

9d3c7616a9b5884b377c92a00cd0f4aa.jpg

707e39b02bfa317fd6480bfd11ed86c1.jpg

Yunii

Got the front Recaro seats fitted over the weekend, they're in good condition and heat up better than the original Titanium one's, maybe just feels warmer with being leather instead of cloth. Next job on to do list is lowering, so keeping an eye out for some quality springs20161017_172616.jpg20161017_172538.jpg20161017_172401.jpg20161017_172348.jpg20161017_172336.jpg20161017_172321.jpg

• Like 1

loving the look of the out side very stealth looking. loving the recaro front seats what a nice upgrade. can I ask if they where hard to put in and how long did it take?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club