Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 ford fiesta eco boost rear fog light lens replacement

Susan Patriciae

Someone has clipped rear offside and broken the fog light / reflector lens How do you replace it as don't want to make a claim  

It's held on with a couple of screws so you need to get underneath to get to them or pull the arch liner out of the way, think a new one is about £20, defiantly not worth claiming just for that.

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/ford_fiesta_rh_rear_foglamp_2012_onwards_f_1681882_c_1171.htm

Thanks for that info but looking at the part number link it appears to be different shape than that fitted to the 2015 1 litre 3 cylinder eco boost maybe it's a 2016 model as I collected it in January 2016?  I do need to fix myself if I can as car is lease contract and if damage is noted they register as a claim ......which of course will affect my own and my husbands insurance premiums.

Any one actually replaced one and can advise for certain that the link to the part number is correct.

Sue

Fiesta Colour Change (5).JPG

IT is the correct part it's just shown upside down in the picture, all fiestas as far back to 2008use the same foglight.

your excess will be more than that would cost to replace, ford dealer would probably 30mins labour if that, 

• 1 year later...

Did you sort this ? 

My wife’s damaged hers, looks like a bumper off job, no screws on fog light, 3 tabs but can’t see how to remove bumper (this is for ecosport not Fiesta, sorry my bad)!

anyone done it ?

no need to remove bumper on ecosport. remove the rear wheel, remove the rear  arch liner( 4 large clips and 2 smaller ones low down)then you should see the back of the fog lamp. looks like 3 tabs to press inwards, and maybe 2 screws or 2 pegs to locate lamp.