Do Not Sell My Personal Information

how to show your profile pic??

boodachris

How do you put your pic on when you reply to post's... i.e picture shows up on left hand side of post...( i have got a profile pic put for some reason it doesnt show when i post things! thanks..

Oh we so need to get a full set of kitted up Fiesta's (either ZS or dressed up titaniums) to show the full range of colours - how cool would that look as a pic?

Oh we so need to get a full set of kitted up Fiesta's (either ZS or dressed up titaniums) to show the full range of colours - how cool would that look as a pic?

That would look very cool, so long as I can be the silver :P

I'll do the transparent (aka invisible) since it's not even been built yet :P

I volunteer the Tango

Nice one - you got any other pics as I seriously considered Tango as something more subtle than what I ended up going fr?

Nice one - you got any other pics as I seriously considered Tango as something more subtle than what I ended up going fr?

I'll take it to my Dad's at some point and get a few better pics from his decent camera. I'll post when I've got them.

I actually wanted Sea Grey, but they had this in when I went in, so the wait was none existent. I already had a Tango MK6.5 and wanted a change. Now I've got it tho i'm glad. ;)

For the pic to ever happen - YOU LOT NEED TO COME TO MEETS!!

I'll be the white with pleasure - but everyone always backs out of the meets or claims they're too busy to come (right Paul?) :lol:

I think, so long as we can get one of each colour dressed-up car [shouldn't be too hard if the rarer coloured owners such as Paul and slappyhaze can make it], we should see if we agree on somewhere, agree on a date that suits everyone (maybe some time over Xmas as people tend to have lots of time off etc) we can get some pretty awesome pictures :P

I'd be willing to travel regardless.

What happened to the nov 1st meet? Did anyone go? I couldn't make that date otherwise I would have gone :(

Well if you think it works and you could get some suitable photos of members cars I could maybe do something like this idea …

Please note this is a bit ruff as it was a quick 30 minute jobby using phots taken from here

:D

allpicture.jpg

I like that - pity this isn't a Fiesta Owners Club lol

Nice work cyb - but the white Fiesta MUST be a Titanium and should be mine.

:unsure::lol:

I like that - pity this isn't a Fiesta Owners Club lol

Well you could do similar showing a range of models but the suggestion was a picture showing the colour range of fiestas :)

Nice work cyb - but the white Fiesta MUST be a Titanium and should be mine.

:unsure::lol:

nearly did use yours but as I did a picture of yours the other day I thought it fair to use a different car this time :)

Well you could do similar showing a range of models but the suggestion was a picture showing the colour range of fiestas :)

nearly did use yours but as I did a picture of yours the other day I thought it fair to use a different car this time :)

hi i will donate my sea grey titanium :D

Will happily send me ZS in Colorado Red...when it arrives, current date is 9th December!

But baggsy the red slot!

PS can I get me learner headboard in th shot!?!? :lol:

PS can I get me learner headboard in th shot!?!? :lol:

No :) - it will ruin the lines of the car and they are not what you call eco friendly :)

No :) - it will ruin the lines of the car and they are not what you call eco friendly :)

PMSL!! :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club