Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Website log in email wrong??Whats wrong.

jace1969

I have 2 Stanley drills only 12 months old and i set up the account on the Stanley site 12 months ago but cant log into it and email is 100% right,

keep saying email wrong,I have tried everything ..........Turned off everything...Firewall/Antivirus/Adblock/ all that and tried Chrome/IE and same and

firewall through Virgin setting but the same so  i rang them up and gave them my log in details and work fine,even sent me attachments of the 2 drills and 3 year cover.

Is there anything at all that im doing wrong,other sites are fine and it only comes on the email address not password ''check field which is highlighted'' email.                                                       

Another thing as i dont think anything is blocking it,i cant get it on any device like phone or tablet and my mate cant get it but and a big but.

Why can the person get it at the place i rang with same email/password and to prove that he sent 2 invoices that i scanned and read my details out on the phone.

Solved,ok Stanley tools have 3 sites (Warranty/tools/forum) they are in the process of putting tools/forum into one but not Warranty.

No link to the Warranty page so put in the main site and cant log in as wrong site,get a grip and wake up this firm.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, jace1969 said:

Another thing as i dont think anything is blocking it,i cant get it on any device like phone or tablet and my mate cant get it but and a big but.

Why can the person get it at the place i rang with same email/password and to prove that he sent 2 invoices that i scanned and read my details out on the phone.

Solved,ok Stanley tools have 3 sites (Warranty/tools/forum) they are in the process of putting tools/forum into one but not Warranty.

No link to the Warranty page so put in the main site and cant log in as wrong site,get a grip and wake up this firm.

Lol done that once or twice