Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuse Help

ayrshiredude

Hi

Ok so I was trying to change the boot bulb and I think I have blown a fuse.  The boot light won't work neither will the courtesy lights or footwell lights.  I dug out the manual but the diagram in the manual is totally different to the one in the car behind the glove box.  Had a look at the list and no mention of courtesy lights.  I took out every fuse and they all seem ok.  Attached is a pic of my fuse box.

Any suggestions?

20160830_194946 (Medium).jpg

check the 7.5 amp f1 , bottom left . that does the independant courtesy lights. the rest are controlled by the battery saver relay. recheck the lights with the engine running incase the battery has gone below a certain voltage

another one to check is the large 20amp blue , the left of the 2. that supplys the battery saver relay. swap the 2 blue ones over if in doubt of fuse blown

Well I went out tonight to pick up my other half from work.  Still didn't work however magically when we got home they all came back on again.  So absolutely no idea what that was about.

8 hours ago, ayrshiredude said:

Well I went out tonight to pick up my other half from work.  Still didn't work however magically when we got home they all came back on again.  So absolutely no idea what that was about.

Probably something like one of the door sensors not working correctly.