Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST-2 Fiesta MP215 - Molten Orange - 63 Plate - 35k miles

dannyRJ13

I'm looking at parting with my Fiesta MP215 ST-2 due to longer term more grown up boring plans of trying to save for the deposit on a house with my other half.

Some details:

1 owner from new

Full service history - last serviced Feb 2016 when purchased

MOT and Tax until Feb 2017

Fitted with Mountune MP215 upgrade

Phillips Crystal Vision bulbs and Silver indicators to front and rear. Crystal white LED's fitted to rear number plate illumination too. Subtle mods, no other aftermarket mods

Style pack fitted

35,000 miles on the clock

Have all paperwork

Everything runs as it should, I'm always careful to let it idle after a journey. The MP215 is an absolute dream - the sound!!!!

Downsides, as there are with any car - I've scraped the alloys a few times. They aren't hideous but you may want to consider a refurb. Also, when I bought the car they gave me the option of having the front bumper resprayed as its peppered in little stone chips. Only noticeable up close so I declined their offer in favour of a better price on the car.

I paid £11,995. I'd be looking at offers around the £10.5k - 11k mark.

I'll sort some photos out when I get some time to take them, depending on interest.

Any questions I'd be happy to answer.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

Your the second owner then I presume.

If your not using it then perhaps get it detailed to a decent standard (it looks as though you keep it really clean anyway, so not a massive job for someone to detail it for the sale), refurbish the alloys and perhaps try selling it privately? Quite an unusual colour and average mileage so you may get someone pay what you want for it.

You'll obviously get the basic price from any dealer especially if they can pick any further issues etc, and they will offer a couple of grand lower than what you'll be looking to sell privately I'd say.

18 hours ago, dave_k said:

Your the second owner then I presume.

If your not using it then perhaps get it detailed to a decent standard (it looks as though you keep it really clean anyway, so not a massive job for someone to detail it for the sale), refurbish the alloys and perhaps try selling it privately? Quite an unusual colour and average mileage so you may get someone pay what you want for it.

You'll obviously get the basic price from any dealer especially if they can pick any further issues etc, and they will offer a couple of grand lower than what you'll be looking to sell privately I'd say.

Thanks for your help Dave