Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Registration Light/Lamp Replacement Part

JustKarlos

Hey guys,

I'm in need of your help. I replaced my registration light today with some W5W LED's to spice up the look on my Fiesta MK7 and somehow managed to put one of the unit's back in the !Removed! wrong way! Don't ask me how... Anyway, so after forcing it back out the part is rendered useless and need to get a replacement. However I cannot find the part number and don't know what the unit itself is called.

Please help haha 

If you go down to a dealer they can order you one for next day delivery. I personally just purchased an all in one system with LEDS and a housing.

unfortunately no but i have fitted aftermarket LED number plate lamps which look better and probably cost less 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-Smd-LED-Rear-Number-Licence-Plate-Units-Replace-Ford-Fiesta-Mk7-Vii-2008-/302044218038?hash=item46533d02b6:g:gIoAAOSw6n5XsxZY

Can't see them being that different but check at the dealer if you order one from there, mk7.5 light is fini number 5105886 and is £10.77 +vat

Cheers Mark, went down to my local garage, which used to be a Ford Registered Garage, and they had the part. As you said was £10.77 + vat which was £2 odd.

Thanks George also for your help :)