Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Martins money tips How to claim for Pot hole damage

Joss max

Just thought i would share this with you all.

How to make a claim for damage to your car or bike if caused by Pot holes etc.

Well worth a read or book mark for later reading should you be a victim of pot holes in the future.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/pothole-claims?utm_source=MSE_Newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_term=30-Aug-16-v3&utm_campaign=nt-hiya&utm_content=40

It always pays to be informed on such matters.

• Like 2

The hill behind me has more pot holes than normal road surface:ohmy::laugh:

• Like 1

It's a joke when councils "repair the pot holes" which means a lorry full of tarmac comes. Guys jump out and grab a shovel full of the black stuff and vaguely throw to wards a pot hole. Next guy pats the tarmac with the back of his shovel and job done.

Two weeks later all that skilled, hard work has gone because the job has not been done correctly. Gone are the days when they used to square the hole off back to sound tarmac.

Then pour tar into the pot hole so the new tarmac has something to bind to. Then out comes the heavy metal stamper to compact the tarmac. Then the edges sealed with more tar.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club