• Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members

AlexBartlam

The TronFez build thread

well a big update to me anyway the blue fezza is no more, iv stripped all the blue pin stripe off and im replacing it with black 6mm pinstripe i already love it more than the blue, i also removed the black wrap to replace as it was slightly ripped and part of it was coming up.

IMG_3923.thumb.JPG.578e2088a0d10611b19d5487d168b593.JPGIMG_3930.thumb.JPG.d7d871139425928502494f77ad427654.JPG

On 9/1/2016 at 10:07 AM, AlexBartlam said:

I have all ready installed two rear number plate bulbs which completely change the look of the car at night and i have debadged it as well this combo of LED and debage looks very smart, 

IMG_2384.JPGIMG_2314.JPG

Hi, what reverse bulbs are they?

latest mod has been done sprayed the interior dial surrounds white, looks very tidy, next is to re wrap the radio gloss white, i did do it carbon last year but took it off and to do the door handles and steering wheel bit.

IMG_4087.thumb.JPG.f1b9e990bb9900bfc069900168bb1c1c.JPG

The white on the surrounds actually looks really good! How did you go about doing it without getting everything else white?

If you haven't already (can't tell from this picture) you should get white surrounds for the air vents as well to match. 

well i took them off and sprayed them real easy to do, the vent surrounds are happening next week along with the whole radio top to bottom gear stick being wrapped white, 

im also spraying the silver handles white and wrapping the black door handles white, and the silver steering wheel bit will also be white

gel badges all round and on the airbag bit as well going to be a big transformation before ford fair

22 hours ago, AlexBartlam said:

well i took them off and sprayed them real easy to do, the vent surrounds are happening next week along with the whole radio top to bottom gear stick being wrapped white, 

im also spraying the silver handles white and wrapping the black door handles white, and the silver steering wheel bit will also be white

gel badges all round and on the airbag bit as well going to be a big transformation before ford fair

I look forward to seeing it!

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:05 PM, AlexBartlam said:

latest mod has been done sprayed the interior dial surrounds white, looks very tidy, next is to re wrap the radio gloss white, i did do it carbon last year but took it off and to do the door handles and steering wheel bit.

IMG_4087.thumb.JPG.f1b9e990bb9900bfc069900168bb1c1c.JPG

looking good fella and once the other bits are done it will look great.

On 7 September 2016 at 9:32 AM, Joss max said:

Yep looks a good job with the wrap Alex.

As you clean it every weekend why not treat your car and your self to a pro detailing Decontamination machine polish and then protect all that work with something like Gyeon Q2 Mohs to protect it all.

http://www.gyeonquartz.com/product-guide/q2-mohs-plus

Hi Joss,

love those darkened headlights, how did you achieve that look?

On 7/29/2017 at 10:51 PM, b4zz said:

looking good fella and once the other bits are done it will look great.

thanks mate all done now for ford fair look mint white and iv got overlays for the badges and the vent surrounds. and lego brick dust caps

IMG_4152.JPG

IMG_4154.JPG

IMG_4153.JPG

the fez is looking good and like the bit of colour coding also like what you have done around the head lights and below the front grill

well ford fair was the other day awesome weekend got two brand new purchases, new fog surrounds from paintmodz great quality and finish on them and a airtec induction kit.

ford fair line up.JPG

ford fair.JPG

induction kit.JPG

liking the fog surrounds fella and must say paintmodz stuff is very good and the finish is top notch

Saw this at The Ford Bible meet today and knew I'd seen it before somewhere! Looks good in person buddy! :biggrin: Also, the "Tron Fez" plate is a nice touch! 

thanks mate  appreciate it ill be going to the next one aswell, come say hi if you see me, most likely be next to a blue ZS with light blue pinstripe on the front that was my mates car.

10 hours ago, Wheels93 said:

Looks good!! I'll be at the next one :)

ok nice come say hi, i dont have enough car friends haha.