Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fInchII

Good day to all of you,

I have just bought a 2005 Ford Fiesta Zetec 1.25.  Just before I owned a Mazda RX8, great fun cars but so expensive.  Fiesta is like a little go cart and I love it and a hell of a lot cheaper to run in all aspects. 

Had to replace to water reservoir when I bought it as it had a big crack in the water bottle and also got the air conditioning working, just need recharging.  (£40 from Halfords, done in 5 mins)

Few bumps and lots of scratches but none of that is bothering me as it slowly being done up and resprayed.  Just purchased the face lift model headlight units for my pre face lift, give it a bit more of a better look and cannot wait until they arrive as they going straight on.  Upgraded all the interior bulbs to error free xenon look white LEDs.  Side lights are error free xenon look LED and they look great.  Just purchased Halogen 6500k ultra bright xenon look bulbs (they are amazing in making the car look great when on and also the light it produces is amazing, can actually see where I am driving on the country roads now without my face been pressed up against the windscreen trying to see where I was going.

Looking at purchasing some coilovers to lower it aswell is putting on some 17" alloys.  An air induction kit is being installed in the next couple of weeks to remove the restrictive air box and also a powerflow exhaust.  looking at placing some side skirts on eventually and bumper splitters as these bodykits I have seen are way to much for the little fiesta.  They look great but not my cup of tea any more, a few years ago maybe I would have smacked on a huge wide arch bodykit or something, but not now.

Once all this work is getting done a friend of mine has offered me a cosworth engine to place in it.  Very tempting but could have purchased a higher litre and larger car for the money.  But on the other hand keeping it looking as simple as possible with a few custom touches nothing to mayhem on it, nobody would think such an engine would be under the hood

Its just my little gem that brings smile to my face and does not burn a hole in my pocket, best purchase yet.  2008 I was  a very lucky man and owned from the showroom a Fiesta st500.  Wow.  unfortunately someone shunted the back end and completely wrote it off.  (AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH)  Once I have done the lights I will upload an image to show the little gem that's gets me around.

Just waiting for my front upper grill today as the one on car is hanging off and the ford badge is badly damaged.  Once new part arrives I will spray it gloss black and start on other parts,  Similar to the previous Focus RS where the gloss black plastics eg wing mirrors dotted around the car.  (I thought it looked great).

Glad in being a member on here and cannot wait to see many of your cars, mods, meetings etc.

Happy driving everyone.

• Like 1

Welcome Christopher :D nice to see another Fiesta friend on the forums. Shame about your ST500 :(

Nice little read there Christopher or Chris?

I've literally just joined myself, I thought I was already a member haha!

Wow! You want to do a lot to your car! I thought I wanted to do a lot until I got it and now I want to do different stuff and more like subtle stuff..

Can't wait to see pictures of what you've done pal, this site is spot on! So much helpful advice that you just can't find online!

I've been trying to figure out how to upgrade my exhaust system without paying £500 for an entire new system when all I want is a small 3-4 inch round single muffler tip that'll fit smooth with the rear custom diffuser I will be buying and sticking on with the custom front lip too! They both just snap on to the original bumpers 😊

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club