Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Polo r-line your thoughts.

jace1969

Had a good look at the new 2016 Polo 1.4 Tsi r-line Bluemotion with this new ACT ( cylinder shut-off technology ) and i have to say a dam nice car.

The points i like is the inside as it looks and feels solid and again with a Touch screen Display as many are doing now,i have read a few reviews on this car

but a few things i can say i aint that keen on and also what you on here thinks.

The ride is good but still not my fiesta and reviews say this,the steering aint as good and road handling aint as good,to me not close,it is very quiet inside when driving.

I think there a bit behind on the engine with the 1 litre eco-boost is 125bhp(123) and there 1.4 is 148bhp.

The price is stupid and a lot of stuff you have to ask to be added when you have it from new,this is on a few reviews i read saying this.

I do like it but i wont be rushing out to get one on the above stuff i have read on reviews and me having a quick drive but its still not bad as nice solid build.

Would this be on par say with the Zetec S or the new ST-Line.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club