Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best ECU remap?

kevin.costa

Hello world! My name is Kevin. Yeah, I know it's a english name, but I'm from italy, so I'm sorry if my english is not so good. :blush:

I'm going to remap my 1.0 litre 100 hp ST-Line Ford Fiesta. I don't want to destroy the engin and the gearbox, so I'd just like to obtain about 140 hp and 200 / 2010 nm of torque. I read my Ford-Getrag IB5 gearbox is tested for 200 nm of torque, and it would be safe to get about 210 nm.

So I'm looking for a quite good conservative map. I read something about Monotune, but it's not available in Italy and only can be installed on  the 125 hp engine. Bluefin.... Meh, I don't like it so much: I could get about 250 nm of torque with it, and I'm worried about the gearbox reliability.

I discovered a REVO dealer in my town that looks very professional, but I didn't find anything about revo remap on italian and english forums... Stage 1 promises about 140-145 hp and 210 nm of torque with 95-ron gasoline, so it looks perfect to me.

What do you think about it? And what about the garbox? Will it be fine with it? I know Ford implemented a torque limiter in 1st and 2nd gear on 1.0 Ecoboost 140ps and I don't think revo remap will respect its limits. But I also noticed this: stock 140 ps goes from 0 to 60 mph (0-100 KM/H) in about 9 seconds, Revo mapped 100 hp engine time is 8,9 seconds, so very similar to the stock engine. Do you think Revo still using a torque limiter?

Thank you! 

Try getting into contact with collins performance, they offer a stage 2 map for your car. It will work on the car without any other modifications. They send you a small tuner which plugs into the car and then you upload the tuning file yourself so it might be perfect for you. I have their remap on my ST and it has been perfect. I also know they that make sure that they protect the gearbox on the ST by not totally removing the torque limiters on first and second gear like some other tuners do. I am sure that the same would go for the 5 speed gearbox.

email them on: sales@mongooseexhausts.com

http://www.collinsperformance.com/shop/cp-i-flash-fiesta-1-0-ecoboost-100125ps-stage-2-only/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CREED said:

collins performance, they offer a stage 2 map for your car. It will work on the car without any other modifications. 

http://www.collinsperformance.com/shop/cp-i-flash-fiesta-1-0-ecoboost-100125ps-stage-2-only/

I might be missing something, but is there somewhere on the website that shows the performance figures they acheive with each tune?  I am assessing stage 2 and 3 tunes for my 1.0 Ecoboost, as the Bluefin tune only has a stage 1. Sadly the ST not available in Thailand or I would have purchased one of those :sad:

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

I might be missing something, but is there somewhere on the website that shows the performance figures they acheive with each tune?  I am assessing stage 2 and 3 tunes for my 1.0 Ecoboost, as the Bluefin tune only has a stage 1. Sadly the ST not available in Thailand or I would have purchased one of those :sad:

They don't tend to post performance figures as they vary so much from car to car. If you email them or give them a call they will be able to give you a decent estimate based on your car exactly

• Like 1