Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Today I finally did it....

corsic-ar07

Just got back from a really long drive (330 mile round trip) to go and view a 58-plate, black MK 7 Fiesta Zetec S, which I ended up agreeing to buy! It's got the 17" alloy wheels, iPod/MP3 connectivity, heated front windscreen and has only done 7,500 miles! :-) Can't wait until Tuesday afternoon when I'm going back down again to collect it!

Here are a couple of photos I took this evening, but will certainly take more next week when I probably won't stop driving around in it!

5906421273a11882168815l.jpg5906421273a11882168858l.jpg

Excellent, congrats!

I bet you're itching now!

The next 4 days and nights will be the longest you've had for a while I'll bet :P

:)

nice 1 mate! glad you ended up getting one :D..... ENJOY it :P Its gonna be a longggggggggggggggggggggg four days. :P

Yeah, I can't wait.... so excited, but it was the earliest I could pick it up as I'm working the next few days. Just going to keep busy and try and take my mind off it... I wanted to drive it away yesterday but it was too late in the day to get tax sorted etc.

Got a really good deal so I'm happy, but my bank balance won't be for a while! haha. Just got to try and sell my old car, as the part-exchange value was too low so didn't bother trading it in and get my number plate transfered!

Well done mate the car looks awesome! Also, I don't think I've ever seen a panther black ZS with those 17's before. About the wait- it's probably better having a few days wait before you get the car, builds up the excitement! :lol:

Well done mate the car looks awesome! Also, I don't think I've ever seen a panther black ZS with those 17's before. About the wait- it's probably better having a few days wait before you get the car, builds up the excitement! :lol:

I'm glad I'm not buying a brand new factory built car as I don't think I'd be able to put up with the 22-week wait!! Can just about cope with 4 days! I've practically just bought a brand new car anyway as it's only a year old and has barely done any miles! :-)

I was going to say, thank god you only waiting 4 days - I waited almost 14 weeks for mine. . . . BUT LOVE IT!

We'll be getting our cars around the same time! :P

Looks awesome though... ZS is the way to go!

Have to disagree, dressed up Titanium is the way to go - comes in better colours tooo! ;)

Have to disagree, dressed up Titanium is the way to go - comes in better colours tooo! ;)

White is the best colour... :P

Although I have to say... Squeeze looks lush. :o

White is the best colour... :P

Although I have to say... Squeeze looks lush. :o

hehehehe - admit it, you LOVE my car . . .

Haha... well the colour is awesome, but afraid the white ZS won me over! :P

Funny enough, am not a fan of all the Titanium 'toys'... so the ZS appealed to me more. Strange that, normally most people prefer the other way round?

How can anyone not love your car Paul :lol

Congrats Corsic-ar .. just think, in four days you'll be able to do that long drive home in your ZS :P

Thanks everyone for your comments... getting really excited about it now!

Yeah, I actually agree on this. I actually like the chrome on the Titanium and standard Zetec, but have not been able to find any second hand so had to settle on the Zetec S. Thinking on replacing the front fog light surrounds as I've read on here it is possible, and I quite like the look of the scuff plates, alloy pedals and "Fiesta" mats on FordParts! Could be an expensive month.... or a Christmas list! haha

Congrats Corsic-ar .. just think, in four days you'll be able to do that long drive home in your ZS :P

I know... I can't wait. :-) The journey home covers some good stretches of road, the last hour of which is really good to drive along when it's quite, only problem is that it will be dark as I won't be able to pick the car up until 4pm! Will get the opportunity to drive it the next day though, as I need to go to the DVLA office which is about 40 miles away to get my plate transfered.

I need to go to the DVLA office which is about 40 miles away to get my plate transfered.

if you haven't fathomed yet, i'm obsessed with private plates. what is it?

Haha..... that sounds like me!! I am definately obsessed.... I have two, and I have persuaded my dad (who was once completely against the idea of them) to buy not one, but two!!! haha! Shame they can be sooo expensive though, but I think they are worth it if you don't pay obscene amounts of money.

Will send you a link so you can see mine!

Me too! :P

I've got a little collection in my family lol

My dad HATES them! One day i'll buy a MP plate which is my initials, mine is the closest chance of getting something that says Michael!

My dad HATES them! One day i'll buy a MP plate which is my initials, mine is the closest chance of getting something that says Michael!

i've got a car-specific one which is currently on retention. My brother has 2 car specific ones, one of which is on retention, other on his car, but isn't related to the current model, but he loves it so it's on there lol, my missus has her initials, but it's the same index and number as mine and my brother's (they are all beginning with "Y2"), and my parents have their initials on, but theirs is V2, so slightly different to the rest of us lol

I think having a 5-digit plate makes the car look much better. No.1 mod in my book :P

i've got a car-specific one which is currently on retention. My brother has 2 car specific ones, one of which is on retention, other on his car, but isn't related to the current model, but he loves it so it's on there lol, my missus has her initials, but it's the same index and number as mine and my brother's (they are all beginning with "Y2"), and my parents have their initials on, but theirs is V2, so slightly different to the rest of us lol

I think having a 5-digit plate makes the car look much better. No.1 mod in my book :P

mine is a six digit plate, but i think 11 is surpassable! its M11 HKL, looks better on the plate though! (see signature)

Definately, I'm not too keen on the new-style registrations as personalised plates because the don't stand out very much. Both of mine are six-digit registrations. One with my initials and year of birth, the other with my name on it and first initial of my surname, which I think looks really cool! :-) Can't wait to get it on my new car!

Your car looks great, panther black is the way to go :lol:

Definately! haha... I like the photo of your car.... looks really cool. I think I read somewhere you replaced your fog light surrounds - I am thinking of doing the same - is it easy enough to do and get hold of them?

Your car looks great, panther black is the way to go :lol:

TOTALLY AGREE....have my new zetec panther black that I will be picking up on Monday the 30th

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club