Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What can I do with my fiesta?

Jazzyfizzle

So I've just bought my first car that actually my own.. it's a fiesta Zetec 1.4 03 plate. I know absolutely nothing about cars either so you will have to bare with me..

I'd like to change the stereo so I can plug an AUX lead into it.. 

I'd like to make it look series on the outside without spending a !Removed! ton on money..

Also the black plastic cover around the window is missing (only one strip on each side) 

And I'd like to get a new steering wheel cover but I don't know what size?

😊😊😊😊

i know a few people will say the same stuff LED bulbs inside and out make the car stand out better and give you better vision at night yet to do mine, in my signature iv got a list of stuff im doing maybe take a look and take some stuff for your self  :smile::laugh:

Most of the little tweaks like LED upgrades to some of the bulbs and some simple colour coding make a difference, along with some other things such as a change to the 'aero' wipers which smarten up the car. You can also look at some gel overlays on the badge to match with the car's colour.

With regards to the stereo, if its an OEM Sony unit then you can get an AUX lead which you can add to it to allow you to have an AUX input.

mitch im searching the web for gel overlays whereabouts can i find them, looking for white back ground with black text, i know DMB used to do them but im a bit stuck where to get them.

not to worry changed my wording and found some :laugh::smile::tongue: 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club