Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Rims for my Fiesta Zetec?

RaKa

Hey Guys.

I need some advice and suggestions.

Today I purchased a Fiesta Zetec. It has 15" rims which look standard as you might expect.

I want to get 16's. What rims do you guys have on your Fiestas?

I do like the look of the ones below.

Also, I'm looking for a Zetec badge to stick to the back of the car. Where could I get this from?

All help will be good!

Thanks

image.jpeg

You can get the Zetec badge off eBay. Paid £15 for mine. Also they're the standard Zetec S alloys and you can get a set off the mk7 parts page on Facebook for £150-250. 

Thanks Taylor. 

I searched eBay yesterday for the Zetec badge but only a Mk 1 sign came up. See pic.

Also, I think I know the rims I'm after. See below again (the top fiesta). Any thoughts? Apparently upping to a 16" wheel won't affect my insurance premium.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

If you want a brand new Zetec badge that you don't need to apply you own adhesive to then this is the one to go for 

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-FORD-ZETEC-Badge-Emblem-Focus-Fiesta-C-MAX-Galaxy-Mondeo-S-MAX-/181921414649?nav=SEARCH

That's the one I used it takes two seconds to apply, also can't help you with the top picture. They're aftermarket multistud fitment alloys by the looks, I've seen sets or team dynamics alloys that look similar. Check this link out

https://www.gumtree.com/p/wheel-rims-tyres/17-team-dynamics-multi-4-stud-alloys-need-gone-by-weekend-/1186200650

Thanks for your replies guys!

@Bobr 

They're nice rims but I'm after similar ones in @anya00tan picture.  

@laumk7

Is that the badge that's on the Ford Zetecs?

@Taylor22

Yeh this looks like what I'm after 😁

@anya00tan

Yeh those look nice!! Is that your ride?

I'm also after body kit for my car. I want to make it look more like a Zetec S. Not doing anything to the engine; just superficial show off stuff. 

I want to get them painted and fitted by someone. 

This is the kit below:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201393980869 

image.jpeg

at ford fair 2016. Full style kit and ST rear diffuser with TRC front and side splitters.

22.jpg

23.jpg

@anya00tan Really nice!! Will the kit I posted up work for a basic mod? I don't want to lower it or add anything to the engine. 

Btw, where's the next car fair? Doesn't have to be just Ford

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club