Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DAB issues

gingertom

Hi

In the last few days I have been having problems with my DAB reception. The radio cuts off and then after a few seconds the display shows an arrow pointing to FM under the radio icon in the display. The DAB then cuts in again a few seconds later.

Anyone else seen this or having this issue

Welcome to the world of crap dab. 

Dab in general on cars is naff. The warm weather also doesn't help the signal. Personally I don't bother with dab now and stick to usb or bluetooth streaming

Doesn't help that the interface Ford have is rubbish. The signal in London is fine, but flicking through stations is soooooooo tedious and fiddly!

Never had any issues with DAB other than when I first set it up and saved some stations, works spot on now 

I have a problem with DAB in that when I pass certain sets of traffic lights the DAB goes off and displays station unavailable, 2 or 3 seconds later the station comes back on.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club