Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello - looking for fusion 2 fuse layout diagram

Artist Paul

Hi - my lighter/sat nav power socket isn't working so trying out the fuse first.  Have located fuses behind glove box but as I haven't got a manual, would love to know where I can find/download a diagram of what fuses are where.  Many thanks   Paul   (Fusion 2 2004) 

Thank you - when I put in 2004 on the first dropbox, there are only a few choices for car models, the Fusion not being one of them.  Do I choose the Focus (1999) ?   

Just seen I can put in VIN number  - will try that now...  Thanks  

Edited by Artist Paul
add text

Mine has a big sticker on the outside rear of the glovebox with all the fuses and what they do. Open it, push in the catches at the side and it drops down further. Should be stuck on the back!

I feel a fool - mine has actually got the big sticker too.  I had removed the glove box completely to make access easier, and hadn't seen the sticker.  

I do have another question (could be another thread)  - my timing belt has just been replaced and the radio now needs to be the code entered to work.  Is there a standard code for each car?  I have gone online and it seems there's a cost to buying the codes.  That can't be right can it?  

Thanks again.  Paul 

yes, each radio has its own code, ford dealers charge anything from £5 upwards. or use eBay and alot cheaper. you will need the serial no to get a code. starts with m, or v depending on age.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club