Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T10 Light Adapter

PaRsOnIsPhErE

Hi Guys and Gals,

Looking to up the footwell lighting in my focus. I've currently just got a couple of LED Bulbs in there, but with the Focus mk2.5 (unsure about other models), the bulb holder is too far inwards towards the center console and not low enough. So all the light is lost behind the dash and barely any reaches the actual footwells. Am looking at fitting an LED strip along the crash barrier underneath to better light up both footwells. Have seen T10 adapters that plug in with wiring coming off them, and more than happy to solder onto these exposed wires.

What i'm getting at is, has anyone got experience with these adapters?? I believe just a small piece of plastic, positive one side, negative the other and a bit of solder will suffice, but will that be reliable?? I'd rather plug something in than splice or 'piggyback' onto wiring under the dash. Can you just buy these adapters without any LED's??

If anybody has any lying around then let me know!

Any help, advice, links etc is much appreciated, thanks!

Do you mean these?-

T10 Adaptors.jpg

If so, P/M me your post details and I'll shove them in an envelope for you.

A dob of silicone (or even blu-tack) inside each cap will stop the tendency for the contacts to move around reducing connectivity.

That's them, spot on fella, PM'd you details!

Thanks.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club