Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2008 Mk6.5 Facelift Ford Fiesta ST150 - £1750

TomsFocus

Mk6.5 ST150 for sale - price drop £2000!

116,650 miles, no longer being driven
 Years MOT
 Full stamped service book
 Recent pad and disc change
 Genuine mats

Milltek de-res catback
 Lowered on springs
 Pipercross Panel filter
 Rear window tints

Bodywork in good condition, paint has age related marks and stone chips as you'd expect. Interior is all good bar the drivers seat tilt handle not working (common fault!), all electrics work as they should. Mechanically good though the idle is a bit lumpy when cold, seems to be the same on most ST150s though.

Since I've owned it it's had - boot popper, wishbone, rear shock, engine mount, drop links, 4 wheel alignment, dash plastics, stereo, oil change with genuine filter, coolant expansion cap, tyre and rear brake pipes. So most of the niggly faults have been sorted! The tilt handle never bothered me as the other one works.
 Think that's everything but feel free to ask if I've forgotten anything..

OxHOdwY.jpg

hzIZfh6.jpg

jKJer0n.jpg

2FHBnL5.jpg

nUf6214.jpg

3YfrHYB.jpg

No one at all?  Not even a 50p and a Mars bar offer? :ohmy:

Seriously though, I am open to offers.  Is it that much overpriced?

Very open to offers now, would be ideal if it was collected on or before Friday (short notice I know) otherwise it'll no longer be taxed & insured which obviously makes test drives difficult lol.  But I also hate to leave cars sitting not being driven, doesn't do them any good!

SORNd and parked up now.  Someone buy it lol!! :sad: 

Price drop to £2000

eBay auction ends today, currently £1530 start price, no bids so far, no reserve.  Grab a bargain...I'd rather deal with a forum member than an eBay randomer! :smile:

Even though it's got high mileage, that's almost a give away price. If I had the space I'd buy it.

Hopefully someone with space will feel the same. GLWTS

So this didn't sell...

The winning bidder 'accidentally bid' and has since bought another car... :dry:  I don't fancy second chancing it either as the next bidder has hidden feedback, might be genuine but I'm not going to risk it.

Price is now a firm £1750, no timewasters, no haggling, that's it.  Will be PX'd otherwise.