Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello All!

andy v001

Afternoon all! I'm Andy, 24 from Lincs. 

I have a Fiesta Zetec S (Possibly Mk5? But i'm not sure). It's actually my first and only car, but definitely fallen in love with Fords! Looking at possibly getting a Focus ST soon from around the 2006 era.

Look forward to chatting to you all!

14455970_10153779284670951_1160929496_o.jpg

Welcome Andy :D looks like you've got a MK6 there, in good nick too. Sweet! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, EmmaKitkat27 said:

Welcome Andy :D looks like you've got a MK6 there, in good nick too. Sweet! :thumbsup:

Thanks Emma :) Is there any way to physically tell, i.e something printed on the car somewhere?

I think the photo hides a dent quite well... Right rear wheel arch, happened on the day I bought it - the previous owner left the handbrake off, doh!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, EmmaKitkat27 said:

Hello and welcome Andy. Emma is spot on with Mark 6. I have a mark 5 LX as a project for me and my son. It will be his first car

• Like 1

Awesome :)

Well thanks everyone for the warm welcome - there's nothing worse than forums that ignore "New Member" posts, glad this isn't one of them :)

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club