Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Driver assist issues

mr2daj

yea it goes white for a moment when I turn it on then just goes orange again straight away. 

Is there any software available that will get into those systems. I will plug my snap on diagnostics machine in but I doubt it will access anything but the usual systems. worth a try though.

OK so still having this problem and the dealership has been useless so far. Had it in today for diagnosis and they could not do it as ths system was down. the guy just said he couldn't find any codes. That's funny! We have just replaced out old snap on scanner with a top of the range snap on diagnostic computer at work and these are the codes I can get:

U023A, U3000, U2100, U2101, U053B

U023A - Lost Communication With Image Processing Module 'A'  This one stands out to me. Anyone know where this is or if it is part of the camera its self?

I can get better definitions of the codes tomorrow. I thought I had taken pictures but obviously not. The snap on diagnostics computer is getting updated tomorrow too so maybe that will help diagnose the problem further.

18 hours ago, mr2daj said:

OK so still having this problem and the dealership has been useless so far. Had it in today for diagnosis and they could not do it as ths system was down. the guy just said he couldn't find any codes. That's funny! We have just replaced out old snap on scanner with a top of the range snap on diagnostic computer at work and these are the codes I can get:

U023A, U3000, U2100, U2101, U053B

U023A - Lost Communication With Image Processing Module 'A'  This one stands out to me. Anyone know where this is or if it is part of the camera its self?

I can get better definitions of the codes tomorrow. I thought I had taken pictures but obviously not. The snap on diagnostics computer is getting updated tomorrow too so maybe that will help diagnose the problem further.

I should think the camera is connected to that somewhere because the camera is just that, a camera. It needs to be processed elsewhere.

I was wondering if it is internally processed? seems like a rather large metal box to be just a camera too. it is maybe 130mm x 75mm x 15mm.

From what I can gather Image processing unit 'b' is if you have a rear facing camera. Cant think if any reason you wound have to process a rear view image as all of the calculations when reversing are done with ultrasonic sensors as far as I know. So does that mean it is just the name ford give for the camera unit or is there a separate processing unit??

• 3 years later...

I have the same problem. Do you know what was damaged?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club