Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fitting Memory Seats

boylin

I've fitted a new heated/cooled seat to my Mondeo MK4, but the seat has memory buttons. How can i enable these? All the wires are the same on the seat plug however the new seat came with two extra wires but i don't know where they go. Here is a picture:

IMG_7229.JPG

Would have thought the extra wires were for the memory function,  I am surprised you that cut them, if your fitting to a TitanX check the fuses boxs in the rear form the fusses more then likely it should of fitted.

The wires that are cut in the pic are from the car which the seat was removed from. I just can't seem to connect them to anything in my Mondeo. 

Mine is a TitX, but the fuse location in the boot for the Memory Seat Function only has one side terminal for the fuse and the other terminal is blank.

I heard somewhere that the striped coloured wire was for CanBus and can be connected to any other CanBus wires to enable them?

From what I learned from trying to do this in my own car..............is that if you don't have the full fusses fitted, the change of having the comp. wiring loom fitted is unlikely.   If you could find or "modifiy" the seat with memory function to remove that part and just have the 8way electric seat adjustment working or find some without memmory.  Then surely this would fit.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club