Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7.5 Bulbs

8 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

They will fit, but I'd never buy any bulbs from eBay again. CEUK is your best shot

10 thousand sold... my mate got dipped from CEUK but i dont think they are that bright really... I currently have OSRAM night breakers, they are very good but they arent that pure white colour I want. 

PS. i got somewhere that can fit the exhaust i just need to ring insurance. Ill message you soon mate. 

Yea good point. Give them a go mate only £7! You'll never get white colour and good output from just bulbs though, you need HID's for that.

Okay pal sounds good, no rush :smile:

2 minutes ago, Tom-B64 said:

Yea good point. Give them a go mate only £7! You'll never get white colour and good output from just bulbs though, you need HID's for that.

Okay pal sounds good, no rush :smile:

look at the picture on that though, they look pretty white!

They do mate but probably got HID's in. They're trying to make people want to buy those bubs, and by the sounds of it it's working :wink:

I could be wrong haha but only one way to find out! 

1 minute ago, Tom-B64 said:

They do mate but probably got HID's in. They're trying to make people want to buy those bubs, and by the sounds of it it's working :wink:

I could be wrong haha but only one way to find out! 

lol that is a good point actually. We will see, and I'll post some pics of them when they are in! Might start a trend :wink: