Do Not Sell My Personal Information

speakers are not working

pokerface

Hellooo guys hope some 1 could help me with the problem i have 

I have a ford focus mk2 2007 my factory radio stop working as it did before i chenge  the radio with an aftermarket single din after i turn on the radio then the only speaker which is working is the small speaker at the driver side beside the window and others are not working , the i try to chenge the radio again to its factory radio and all of the working any idea that what the problem is? 

By the way sorry for my bad bad and bad english :) 

What was the issue with the original unit?  Did it behave similarly or did it just 'die'?

First thing to check. Is the After market head unit Balanced\Faded to one corner? If only one channel is working, then it might be off.Though a full disconnect could reset it, unless it has some memory storage built in for settings.

The next thing is, most after market head units need a wiring loom adapter, that the OE unit won't. Is it OK, worth checking the continuity of each cable in the adapter.

its working but it plays the full song in 30 second :-) like playing playing and stop the next song :-) 

11 hours ago, goldtail77 said:

First thing to check. Is the After market head unit Balanced\Faded to one corner? If only one channel is working, then it might be off.Though a full disconnect could reset it, unless it has some memory storage built in for settin

The next thing is, most after market head units need a wiring loom adapter, that the OE unit won't. Is it OK, worth checking the continuity of each cable in the adapter.

What u mean by full disconnect ? 

Have you tried resetting with a needle.

I had a pioneer player in mine and only the radio worked. I reset it once, and the cd player has been working for 5 years now.

8 hours ago, pokerface said:

What u mean by full disconnect ? 

When you fully unplug the head unit from the car, no cables connected. Most head units reset and go back to default settings. 

If yours has a memory backup of settings, it could be storing fade and balance settings to one speaker channel. 

I Think there is No memorey  backup because I did disconnect the headunit 2 times and stil same  problem . 

but I think it's better to repair my factory radio any way thanks for ur help have a good time 👍🏻👍🏻

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club