Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta Ghia 2002

Max forrest

Hi,

If anyone could give me any advice on this problem it would be appreciated alot, I have been searching through the Internet and not 100% sure of the answer so I was hoping someone out there could.

Ford fiesta ghia 2002 100000 miles

Basically the car was running fine up until this point and the car began to run at a lower idling rate then normal under 1000 revs, causing a small juddering at points when first starting the car. This has got worse over the next week to a point where it is now juddering pretty much constantly and being under powered now when driving and can kick back in 5 miles back down the road which is not great along with the engine light showing yellow and flashing/being on constant.

Sometimes now when turning it on for the first time it will stall instantly due to idling at 900ish revs now as has worsen.

I have taken it into the garage, they have change,

Spark plugs and the leads

Coil pack

Afew hours of playing with the for me cleaning our bits.

Lucky they have only charged me around 60 pounds so far.

They changes done by the garage worked for a day or less then back to the same problems.

They are not sure now at the garage what to do next due to the car only being worth between 500-100 pounds.

Any advice on what the problem could be and how to fix ? Thank you very much for any advice any one can give little or big. Will check this forum if anymore information needed if I've left any out.

Some has mentioned something to do with an ecu but I do not have much knowledge around cars so unsure.

Thank you.