Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 09 - ipod display

dysphasi

Hey peeps, something that's been bugging me for a while.

I've got the above mentioned car and using the Y-cable to plug in my ipod no problems.

However, it's frustrating me how many song names are cut short on the display. I was just wondering, is there a way to make song titles scroll?

Also is there any way that I can find out track time remaining etc.?

On the display itself there seems to be what looks like a scroll bar on the right side, but I've no idea if that's what it is and if there is indeed a way to scroll up and down to get full song names and/or times.

Any pointers would be gladly received!

(ps...why didn't ford let the M-button on the steering wheel change info like this, and make volume up/down move the cursor up and down to allow selection of songs without leaning over to the control panel!?!)

Can't help i'm sorry but i'm hoping someone else can so i will know for future reference :P

• 2 weeks later...
Can't help i'm sorry but i'm hoping someone else can so i will know for future reference :P

this is a guess but under the car settings menu it does say "Display" try that bit it might allow you to change the size of the text

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club