Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday is Fiesta day

WelshAde

Im Picking my Zetec S up Thursday morning, 16 months of hell finally over ;)

Got my dvla cover note saturday, the dealer got my number plate for me today and ive just sorted out my insurance at my local brokers office £300 fully comp so thats sorted, dealers even giving me 12months and a week of tax so im chuffed.

yea think ill pop some sleeping pills to pass the time

Nice one Ade - take it easy on your first drive back behind the wheel :)

Can't think of many better cars right now to get 'back in the saddle' with (well, for the money anyway)

Looking forward to the pics (H)

Ahh only a few more sleeps then :lol:

Hope you enjoy the car, im sure you will :D

& pics??

Glad to hear that you've finally got everything sorted. Enjoy the car when you get it, certainly sounds like you deserve it! B)

Yay! Great news. Here's hoping tomorrow comes fast for you and you get some decent weather. Enjoy it!

not looking good on the weather front here tbh, flooding galore here in west wales, constant rain lol

Rain sucks! At least (in my opinion, some threads here say otherwise...) that it's still a fun car to drive in the rain! ;)

well i picked the car up at 1pm and have just got in after going for spins lol

i love it, shocking to be honest how cool the car is for the 13k i paid, much more bits and bobs on it for your money, i had no idea the bluetooth was in mine lol, will have to learn how to use it.

i will post pics later but right now im off out for a drive :D

well i picked the car up at 1pm and have just got in after going for spins lol

i love it, shocking to be honest how cool the car is for the 13k i paid, much more bits and bobs on it for your money, i had no idea the bluetooth was in mine lol, will have to learn how to use it.

i will post pics later but right now im off out for a drive :D

Excellent :D

Cant wait to see the pics

Yea i'll get pics done in the morning, i was busy learning how to drive again this afternoon, i hadnt driven for 15 months so it was weird for a while but i soon got it back.....

hopefully it wont rain for a few minutes tomorrow and ill get some pics done

Yea i'll get pics done in the morning .... hopefully it wont rain for a few minutes tomorrow and ill get some pics done

I know that feeling! I am still waiting for a decent day to take some good photos of my car when it is clean! That's the trouble with it getting dark early and raining so much! I drove to work in the dark and came home in the dark! :( Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I will get a chance to take decent photos of my car!

How's the car? Are you enjoying it? I'm still loving mine and I'm sure I will appreciate it more in the better weather and day light! :-) Roll on Spring! haha

first impressions are very very good, and very suprised at what car you get for 13k, it looks superb in the flesh and im loving the interior. very happy that i decided to go with it, and fiestas have come a long way since my first car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club