Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bachrun

Raising Mk3 Fiesta Suspension

2 posts in this topic

Hello there

A friend of mine is planning on driving to Mongolia in a 1.1 Mk3 Fiesta. Today she sent me an e-mail asking about suspension. Unfortunately, I'm not the guru of Fiesta suspension.

However, I thought I'd find a friendly Ford owner's forum whereby I might be able to find some answers.

Do diesel Mk3 Fiesta's have different suspension to the petrol models?

What Ford (or other?) suspension will fit a Fiesta with the result being a higher ride height?

Many thanks

Hi

welcome to FOC

I am not 100% sure about the mk3 but the disel plant is heavier than a petrol engine so it may well have stiffer springs.

That trip is something i have always wanted to do.. I would be very interested in seeing how she got on.. could you keep us posted? Does she run an online blog at all?