Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Flies!!!!

AndiDote

The !Removed! things are landing on one side of my car. Mainly the same direction as the sun is pointing. I have washed/waxed my car but it's made it worse haha.

Anything i can do to stop this?

Ta 

IMG_20161009_131002.jpg

Get a black car :laugh:

But no seriously, probably not much you can do. Washed my Frozen White ST today and just had hundreds landing on it when it was dry, wet, trying to prep for a sealant etc. Just had to keep waving my hand around to get them to shift.

• Like 1

Lol. Ah least it's not just me then. Today wasn't bad. Only about 3 or 4.

How weird. It's a white car thing?

My car seems to have a resident spider. Not uncommon to come down in the morning and see Boris has put a web across the windscreen or across the wing mirror. He inhabited my old car too.

5 hours ago, GaryPL said:

My car seems to have a resident spider. 

Get spiders in my door mirrors all the time! them big horrible nasty ones with the big backside :w00t: walking into the webs in a morning freaks me out, so usually get the fly spray out and blast the inside of the mirrors, no spiders for a few weeks but then new occupants arrive and do illegal squatting, so it's out with the fly spray again.

I don't usually kill spiders but last year was pretty scary for the missus, we went for a drive and pulled up in a lay-by, the missus wound the window down and didn't notice a very big green & brown spider coming out the mirror, must have been coming out to play as it went on the missus's hand and then I told her and she threw a paddy waving her arm frantically and then she screamed ''The bast***d has bit me''.... Just laughed but within an hour the back of her hand went red & blotchy and an hour later she was a trembling mass and being sick, the whole of her hand ballooned and she had to go to the doctors.

i have that problem whenever i wash it i have spiders and flies just magically appear i just leave them to it, one hot day a few months ago went out and there was a swarm on the car and they had fried and suck to the car

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club