Do Not Sell My Personal Information

what badge to put on front of st line.

steve1312

Hi had my st line fiesta two weeks tomorrow and I think it is missing something on the front end, I like the look of the st with its badge on the front grill and I know a lot of owners put the s badge on the zetec s , any ideas what I could put on the st line, I don't think the st line badge that is on the wing would like right anyone seen any other st line badges out there.

• 1 year later...

On 14/10/2016 at 6:38 PM, steve1312 said:

Hi had my st line fiesta two weeks tomorrow and I think it is missing something on the front end, I like the look of the st with its badge on the front grill and I know a lot of owners put the s badge on the zetec s , any ideas what I could put on the st line, I don't think the st line badge that is on the wing would like right anyone seen any other st line badges out there.

I don't have the fiesta St-Line But I do have the Focus. What I am planning on doing is putting the ST badge on front. Granted it's not an ST but it is from that sporty Ford range. Anyone who knows their Ford's will know the difference, plus why not be different? 

Will get a picture uploaded it when it arrives. Hope this helps

Just leave it  personally, it's not an actual ST, so why try make it look like one? you'll only get Roy Bacers trying to (and probably) race and beat you to the next set of lights...might aswell put RS/M3/VRS/badges while you're there too 

• Like 1

Replace the ST-Line badges with Zetec S then you can use the S badge on the grill! :biggrin:

I still don't like the ST-line name...  With Zetec S, it's showing it's above a Zetec, slightly better than a Zetec if you like.  But ST-line is showing it's just below the ST, basically showing you couldn't afford the ST.  Seems an odd thing to brag about... :laugh:   

• Like 1

It you think it that way, S is an ST without 'T' .

Get an Audi S-LINE badge & stick on front. This is for front grille
Yuniib00ab615235ab5d032cd8452b392501e.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I put an Audi S badge on.my titamium -S.
Yunii01f263a2682bcd9b5f0e9ec5d1ee3a34.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• 1 year later...

Just do what I did, I had a Focus ST-Line, and then bought the full blown ST, problem solved

• Like 1
  • Haha 1