Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi all paddy from Belfast Ireland

paddy_st3

Just bought a mk2 st3 focus and absolutely love the power it produces .. no major mods straight away few visual mods alto start me off like wind deflectors and spray front grill gloss black and split the headlights and black them just to get me started ... here's a pic ae2fd836907d1a8b55f214aa1100979e.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello paddy and welcome to the forum. Nice car you have and a good plan to paint the grill in gloss black.

Cheers m8

Few easy mods to start me off [emoji12] wind deflectors in the post ordered them today team heko ones

Welcome paddy. I'm from up north in Derry. Excellent car you've got there. Maybe we can get s group of us northern lads for ford fair portrush next year :)

Nice 1 alrite mate ...

just bought it on Wednesday m8 I e usually drove jap cars [emoji594] [emoji23] but !Removed! me this focus can shift lol [emoji23] completely standard at the moment apart from the zunsport grills..many in this form n.ireland?

Had some yellow fog tints in the shed and thought I'd put them

On the st [emoji1303]b190d0fcd8862eca50f865f348c48ecc.jpg

I think it looks well

• Like 1

Cheers for all the welcomes ppl thanks ... any got a link for the really bright numberplate bulbs??

Blow off valve e8c6f9462324f6d61d5f3301abf08fd9.png any1 fitted 1 if these?? Is there much difference??

5a51e5dee2bf2a0777a86f152fb3427b.jpg new wind deflectors team heko great fitment post pics soon

a1e18317f2ee7e1ab2c8d834841f3ea3.jpg friends rs cosworth

Niiice

a1e18317f2ee7e1ab2c8d834841f3ea3.jpg friends rs cosworth

Niiice

15 minutes ago, paddy_st3 said:

!REMOVED! wagon m8 sumthing like 450bhp

Paddy no swearing please

• 3 weeks later...

Decatted the st and removed the resonated box ... cars sounds unreal [emoji108] pops and bangs like a rally car [emoji23] love it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Taking the car to Derry this weekend.. can't wait for the drive down to see how well the st performs haven't been out in a long drive yet... just been ripping up the my local area... any thing on in Derry this weekend kpg?

Taking the car to Derry this weekend.. can't wait for the drive down to see how well the st performs haven't been out in a long drive yet... just been ripping up the my local area... any thing on in Derry this weekend kpg?

Not sure pal. The 'Xmas lights went on last night so might be good chance for some festive pics of the car lol you up for shopping? Must keep an eye out for you.

Aye mate bit of shopping and and nite out ... goin for 2nites... if u don't see the car ya mite hear it popping and banging [emoji23]

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club